IGNORED

AMARI

bratandy

Great place to stay and I thought it was great value for 4star hotel as I paid 2200bht per night for a room booked in advance on the internet. But this is not a place to do any butterflying as the room was booked for two I was allowed to register my first guest but then after that they will try and hit you with 1000bht guest fee, I did bring a few Tg's back to my room and refused to pay a guest fee as the room was booked for 2 people, they did not charge me but it was not worth the hassle and embarasment.

So all I can say "this is a place for families and couples or someone who doesn't mind paying guest fees".

Haven't been there since the construction was finished (is it?). When I stayed there (Jan '06) if you upgraded to a deluxe room they waived the 1000Bt guest fee.

They are still doing construction work and it looks like it'll be finished towards the end of the year. I completed the online questionaire and complained about the construction noise and they have offered me 1 night free stay within the next 12 months. So that gives me one reason to go back to Pattaya anyway.