IGNORED

Query - Bangkok/Pattaya magic tattoo?

Yes, he does nice work, but is NOT A MONK. Might as well just get the tattoo at a tattoo shop if that is what you are looking for. For it to be a true Sak Yant, it must be done by a monk and blessed.

He is a Ruesi not a Monk, but he has recieved lineage transmission from Luang Phu Dam his uncle and learned sak yant from him

Thje Buddha learned meditation and Wicha from two Ruesi (there were no Buddhist monks in the time before Buddhism), and the Buddha himself was a Ruesi before he became enlightened and then taught the five Ruesi apprentices and ordained them as the first Bhikkhus in the Buddha sasana (Buddhist religion). - A Ruesi is a Practitioner of Dhamma and Meditation as well as magical incantations

He is much more apt to go to than a Monk or a layman

Because a monk is actually breaking the rules when he makes a tattoo

Having said this, i like to get from a monk too, my master Luang Pi pant.

A Monk who is practicing magic is as attached to the world as a Ruesi practicing magic and meditation

The true complete practice of a monk is to renounce all activity which brings interaction with the ways of the world, preventing the letting go process of enlightenment and liberation from clinging, which is the cause of our suffering, and our rebirth into this predicament we call life, again and again.

So in fact, sak yant is the work of the Ruesi and Magician/Yogi not the business of a monk

But in Thai Buddhism, Brahmanism, Magic and Buddhism are inextricably intertwined with each other.

When Buddhism arrived, the animist, occult and Brahman beliefs were already here. So the only way was to incorporate the beliefs the local people did not wish to let go of, and make it part of the practice..

The purity of a monk makes the sak yant very sacred especially if he is strong meditator and strong magician

But a monk should not really be getting into such activity.. if he does, he is more ore less a Ruesi, for a true Bhikkhu (monk) only practiced purity and renunciation.

Its a catch 22 situation.

The path of the Arahant is Liberation

The Path of the Ruesi or sak yant Monk is rebirth as a Deva in a Heavenly Realm, and perhaps then later reach the point where the spirit is strong enough to renounce the world and let go of everything.

My opinion;

It is fine to get a sak yant from a Ruesi

And Ajarn Anek is a very good Artist, a kind man, and friendly. He takes his time and has a very accurate technique and uses new needles

I dont approve of Ruesi drinking, which he does sometimes, but then no one is perfect, and i must add that it must go sit in his shoes or something because he is impossible to make drunk

But he is fully qualified lineage master of LP Dam and a very able tattooist

Definitely better than a studio

I also make sak yant but only when the conditions are suitable and never commercially

I wont make sak yant on anyone who can not understand or keep the precepts.

I can afford to do this because i survive from different source of income, leaving me to make sak yant and other activities without needing to profit from it.

I apply a mix of ancient traditional ritual mixed with modern hygiene and tattooing methods, mixed with the vedic incantations, and offerings to the Kroo.

I only make on those who come to consult about the Dhamma, and to learn about Buddhism and Meditation - also those interested in the magical aspect of this subject.

Otherwise i do not tattoo, unless i know the life of that person and how they think, and what they wish in life.

So anyway, i recommend Ajarn Anek for Pattaya although in the near future, the Ruesi Ajarn Thoy Dabos will be visiting my Ashram here in Pattaya (Bang Lamung) to tattoo his Looksit from time to time. This is not yet ready to happen as he is busy in Singapore right now, but sometime in 2012 i hope to be able to recieve him. When he does, then i would also recommend him because he is a true Master of magical Incantation and the proof of his magic i have seen myself with the razor sharp samurai katana he used on my throat. This cant be a trick because i am his student and have grabbed that sword and tested it myself and it is razor sharp. he sliced and hit my throat which he tensed up, and not a scratch.

Ajarn Thoy knows powerful magic and can demonstrate it.

He taught me how to make takrut amulets and increased my knowledge of Thai Magical practice and Ruesi-Ism

So there are two Ajarn

Third option is Ruesi Kong Tam, which, i hope i am allowed to share the link to (i apologize as this link is my website, and i dont know if i am allowed to do this.. if not sorry to moderators please remove it)

Ruesi Kong Tam

His tattoos are amazing here is a

video of him at work

Read my Ezine 'Buddha Magic' - http://www.thailand-...category=419479

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slacker

• Bam_Bam

• PepeLePew

• worthy42

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi spencer! Do you know if Reussi Kong Tam practices a transmigration of a deity such as Ahjarn Thoy with Por Reussi Dtaa Fie? Or if there is a specific Reussi or Diety held as his mentor? Thanks and best wishes!!