IGNORED

New AA Residence Soi 13

rjn70

Last time I was in Pattaya (Jan 07), the new AA residence on Soi 13 was almost ready to be opened. Does anyone know if it is open? If it is open, What's the rooms/price like and contact info, if any.

Lowest Rates at Sawasdee.com or

Agoda.com

Still not open.

They have connected AC and put the name AA on the place so I think it will open in the next week or so

Thanks. I should be in town by the 22nd of this month to check it out.

• 1 month later...

I left Pattaya on 08 July and the New AA was still not open. I stayed at the AA hotel (the one closer to beach rd) and the staff there told me that the new AA should be open anytime now with the rooms going for 1,000 baht a night. I don't think there is a website or email contact for them, but you should be able to find their number with a google search.

• 4 weeks later...

900 baht a night now open spot on .

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

How with them it is possible to communicate? Whether there Is phone, a fax, a e-mail, website? Inform my please.

Call +6638423403 or 038423403(local) I stayed there the last time I was at Pats. Nice, friendly staff and best of all negotiable rates. Will check out the new wing once I reach there on 2nd Sept.

• 4 weeks later...

The AA is a shithole, and they conduct video surveillance of their guests. Would never stay there again, even though their new hotels looks nice from the outside. Very strange management.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

The AA is a shithole, and they conduct video surveillance of their guests. Would never stay there again, even though their new hotels looks nice from the outside. Very strange management.

All the new hotels I have stayed in seem to have video surveillance of the of the public areas, hall, corridors and reception. Maybe the law requires it and it is, after all, for the protection of the guests.

I saw one hotel, The Whitehouse in Soi 13, has a CCTV in the lift which I am sure most people don't notice as they give a prelimanary "tour of the body" to the TG on the way up to the room!!

Some of you are on the wrong track new wing etc the AA RESIDENCE is a brand new hotel no shit hole il upload some pics when i recieve them.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 1 year later...

The hotel is lovely . I stayed there for a week in Feb. Breakfeast was included in the price ( 1,200 Baht ) and it was buffet type in while there was a large selection of lovely food , more like a lunch if you wanted it to be and you could eat as much as you like.

Rooms were clean , drinking water was supplied at a low cost , staff were friendly . I would highly recommend this hotel.