Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Most Disliked Team in the Premiership?

sexy beast

1. Chelsea: Because the have the biggest cheats in robben & drogba, also with a bottomless pitt of money they seem to think they have a god given right to win everything, also morrenio is a cunt :D

2. Arsenal: hate wenger & when the chips are down its always someone elses fault.

Don't know the first thing about football but thought you might like this as your avatar.

mourinho.gif

All Soccer teams, because its not real football :D [/quote

Only joking mate but a picture is worth a thousand words....

av_1605.gif

av_3271.jpg

Edited by Dickthedog

I was lucky enough to have a corporate hospitality package in Athens for the recent Euro Champions League Final....Some Italian gents sat at the same table for lunch were telling me that by far and away the most respected team from England in Italy is Manchester United absolutely no question....Beautiful Football.

Nobody has time for Chelsea or Arsenal seeing as they seldom produce home grown British players and Liverpool are just a long ball no skill outfit. The rest are tragic !

Baby-1.gif

I was lucky enough to have a corporate hospitality package in Athens for the recent Euro Champions League Final....Some Italian gents sat at the same table for lunch were telling me that by far and away the most respected team from England in Italy is Manchester United absolutely no question....Beautiful Football.

Nobody has time for Chelsea or Arsenal seeing as they seldom produce home grown British players and Liverpool are just a long ball no skill outfit. The rest are tragic !

Chelsea for me are as bad as it is possible to get, worse than Man U ever were in the days of Keane, Cantona and Ince.

Seeing the likes of Drogba kissing the badge on his shirt makes me wanna puke..like he really gives a damn. The blatant bias of referees who seem to ignore obvious offsides when Chelsea score or awared laughably soft penalties at the first opportunity.

The hilariously obvious dives of Drogba and Robben brought ridicule and shame on their cynical heads. A dull, relentlessly mechanical way of playing which does nothing to entertain fans who have spent a fortune on getting to watch them.

And a puffed up, arrogant, utterly cynical manager who destroys any notion of the game being pleasurable...he just wants to win at any cost and bleats like a spoilt 11 year old when things go against him.....erm, I think thats about all for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
WEST HAM CHEATING FUCKERS.

Guess some of you wont be enjoying the

hospitality at the DOGS BOLLOCKS :D

Be sure to PM me with your pic if your gonna be in Patts, so I know what you look like. :D

I can't stand the poofs from Man. U, or from Chelsea, or of course Sunderland.

West Ham rocks by the the way.

Real football is seria A

SerieA ..what a fuckin joke.

Last year the top five teams fixed the whole fuckin season and then ACMilan went on to win the champions league through their valient efforts...and what did uefa do ...fuck all!! If it had been British teams they would have been banned for years.

Match fixing ,corruption ,you name they;re at it.......don't make me laugh,how can you take the European competitions seriously if they're gonna be won by match fixing.

Most hated team in Premiership Chelsea but who the fuck cares.

Bad mood day. :P

• 3 weeks later...

The only team i like is West Ham, but if i have to choose what team(s) i really dislike i have to come up with Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U.

Up the irons!

A team of overpaid wimps!

But the crowning turds of wimpery are Kewel and Viduka...both didn't have the bottle for a fight to save the Mighty Whites from relegation..especially because Kewel had aleady agreed to go to Liverpool 6 months before the Season end... :D

Who are we playing this week.

Oh yeah got to be Blackburn!

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

THANK FUCK, FOOTIE SEASON STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!

Glad to see this thread is back alive, it was started to piss me off, i love it.

What i am waiting too see, when are all the Thai's gonna jump ship from lub manU long time to Citeeee??

• 3 weeks later...

got to be arsenal.fucken hate that arrogant cunt wenger

Chelski, bunch of fuckin babys. Arsenal, Wenger is a cunt!

So many women, so little time!!!