IGNORED

Most Disliked Team in the Premiership?

sexy beast

1. Chelsea: Because the have the biggest cheats in robben & drogba, also with a bottomless pitt of money they seem to think they have a god given right to win everything, also morrenio is a cunt :P

2. Arsenal: hate wenger & when the chips are down its always someone elses fault.

Chelsea (agree about Robeen & Drogba and add the special one and the new acguired plastic fans), however ManUSA can take over top spot when ferguson opens his mouth sometimes.

and being West Ham, Wigan and Sheff Utd aren't too popoluar at the moment.

I don't mind Aresenal becuase I just love watching Henry play.

1. Chelsea: Because the have the biggest cheats in robben & drogba, also with a bottomless pitt of money they seem to think they have a god given right to win everything, also morrenio is a cunt :P

2. Arsenal: hate wenger & when the chips are down its always someone elses fault.

Cheers for sharing your considered opinion, i haven't forgiven Norwich for selling us Robert Fleck!

Chelsea,

I have a biased opinion of course, but i feel that...

Drogba - cleaned up his act & '06/07 was the best striker in the prem bar none - no contest!

Robben - imo, jury is still out

Mourinho - class act, his record speaks for itself, end of subject.

Take a look at the crap results which Real, Inter & Roma produced for several seasons despite having huge sums of money thrown at them?

Gooners,

Wenger did bring attractive passing to North East London but, i have disliked the gooners for so long, i cant find anything polite to say about em, so i wont.

Most hated team, probably West Ham if you support the Blades or Charlton.

WEST HAM CHEATING FUCKERS.

Guess some of you wont be enjoying the

hospitality at the DOGS BOLLOCKS :Hug1:

YOU CAN'T SEE ME, BUT I'M ALWAYS AROUND YOU.

:Moon2: Norwich, Oh sorry wrong league.

:Hug1:

Charlton, sorry there is no ex premiership forum. The idea that they run a bus service around Kent to pick up their "Pikey" supporters, is a joke, as they are hated in South London.

May 7th 2007 a happy day.

Yids,Tottenham 'scum'Hotspur!Still living in the past.They are not a big club but they think they are.Forever in THE ARSENALS shadows.

Oh, and Norwich because of what Dale said. :BirthdayCake1:

You Brits take your soccer (sorry football ) seriously. I won't even glance at the Dog's Bollocks when I walk through that Soi. :D

You Brits take your soccer (sorry football ) seriously. I won't even glance at the Dog's Bollocks when I walk through that Soi. :D

Why?, it's not as bad as people think it is.Unless you say the wrong thing! :)

:Finger4: Norwich, Oh sorry wrong league.

:SteamingMad:

:LMAO1:

Chelsea no argument.Mourinho is a total gobshite.

Must have taken you hours to think that up :P

Yids,Tottenham 'scum'Hotspur!Still living in the past.They are not a big club but they think they are.Forever in THE ARSENALS shadows.

Oh, and Norwich because of what Dale said. :P

Hard for me to hate the boys from 3 point lane, they've given me so many enjoyable moments :Raspberry6:

Dales was right about the Goonies...

You Brits take your soccer (sorry football ) seriously. I won't even glance at the Dog's Bollocks when I walk through that Soi. :rolleyes:

Coming from an Aussie :o

I never met a nation that took their sport so seriously, especially if they can bet on it.

Come to think of it, most aussies i know seem to want to bet on anything....especially Victorian's

:Finger4:

Must have taken you hours to think that up :o

Hard for me to hate the boys from 3 point lane, they've given me so many enjoyable moments :SteamingMad:

Dales was right about the Goonies...

Coming from an Aussie :LMAO1:

I never met a nation that took their sport so seriously, especially if they can bet on it.

Come to think of it, most aussies i know seem to want to bet on anything....especially Victorian's

Enjoyable moments?When? :rolleyes::Raspberry6:

Enjoyable moments?When? :Raspberry6::SteamingMad:

Take a look at spurs record against Chelsea, then you'll understand why :rolleyes:

All Soccer teams, because its not real football :o

Real football is seria A

:o

Thats me, I am Victorian and if you can bet on it and they serve beer i'll go and watch.

Just got back from a day at the footy Carlton vs Bulldogs (i barrack for Melbourne) got a seat in a corporote box so the grog was free, but I had a $100 on the bulldogs :02:

Chelsea no doubt about it, most hated team in the world let alone premiership. They have one player i like and thats Joe Cole....

"Talk to Jesus"

Worst Fans in Europe...

From BBC website;

A damning report by European football's governing body says Liverpool fans are the worst-behaved in Europe.

Uefa says Reds fans have been involved in more incidents in Europe during the past four years than any other club.

Ticketless fans caused trouble at May's Champions League final, although the club criticised security at the game.

Uefa spokesman William Gaillard said: "That was just the latest example. What other fans steal tickets from fellow fans or from the hands of children?"

Uefa's report will be handed to sports minister Richard Caborn on Tuesday.

In it, Uefa paints a damning picture of the Anfield club's supporters' behaviour at the Champions League final against AC Milan in Athens, which the Italian side won 2-1.

Gaillard added: "We know what happened in Athens, and Liverpool fans were the cause of most of the trouble there.

"There have been 25 incidents involving Liverpool fans away from home since 2003 and these are in the report - most teams' supporters do not cause any trouble at all."

Liverpool have sent their own report to Uefa complaining about lax security measures at the final.

You must ask yourself why at the Champions League, with the same conditions, there was no trouble with the Milan fans - only the Liverpool fans

Uefa spokesman William Gaillard

A club spokesman said: "The shortcomings in the management of the situation in Athens were apparent to anyone who was there.

"This latest statement from Uefa should not deflect attention from that reality."

Many supporters with forged tickets or no tickets at all managed to gain access to the stadium.

Disorder broke out before kick-off when fans were held back because of congestion outside the ground.

Police told fans going through the penultimate checkpoint to slow down or even stop moving, then riot police formed a line to stop other fans joining queues to move through the checkpoint.

Former Conservative leader and Liverpool fan Michael Howard was at the game and said ticket checks at the stadium were "a joke".

How can Uefa choose a football ground without a turnstile - just a metal gate that opens - its just not football is it?"

Liverpool fanzine editor Andy Knott

Fans were already aggrieved over Uefa's ticket allocation for the Champions League final, with the governing body making 17,000 tickets available to each club for a stadium that had a capacity of 63,000.

Of those tickets, Liverpool were able to make just 11,000 available to fans because of obligations to sponsors and former players.

But Gaillard said: "You must ask yourself why at the same match, with the same conditions, there was no trouble with the Milan fans - only the Liverpool fans."

But the city of Liverpool hit back at Uefa's criticism.

Lord Mayor Paul Clark was quoted in the Liverpool Daily Post as saying: "Uefa appear to be trying to avoid the blame for the disorganisation of the final."

Les Lawson, spokesman for the official LFC supporters' club, said: "This is typical of Uefa. Rather than look at their own shortcomings, they want to shove the blame somewhere else.

"The fact they are not willing to stand up and take responsibility is worrying for fans, because that means they will never learn from their mistakes."

Council leader Warren Bradley said: "Uefa is dragging Liverpool's name through the mud to deflect attention from themselves.

"There should be a full and appropriate investigation. There is very little information about what actually went wrong.

"It was only a small minority who caused problems but the people at the top of Uefa think they have the divine right to criticise people."

Phil Hammond, of the Hillsborough Justice Support Group, added: "We condemn the behaviour of some fans, but it was not helped by the way the police acted, they made it worse. Uefa are not justified in making these comments."

Andy Knott from the Liverpool fanzine Red All Over told BBC Radio Five Live that both the fans and the authorities were to blame for what happened in Europe this season.

Manchester United. I hate those trendies from everywhere but Manchester who declare themselves lifelong MU fans. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea no argument.Mourinho is a total gobshite.

Chelsea I agree.... I will support any English team when playing euro opposition but Drohgba and Mourhinio make it very difficult......Drohgba...brilliant striker last season...pity about his mentallity [same as the other mental retard from West Africa...Diouf...he also had to learn some civility lessons].....Mourhinio....as a manager probably good.... as a boy er sorry man, enough said.

From: a Man Utd fan from Sheffield (we got nothing in Yorkshire worth supporting)

The All Blacks,The Springbox and any other team playing the Wallabies.

Oops sorry guys,wrong game.

Ned

There's only one team that i cheer for and that's

LIVERPOOL :D

Edited by Jozef555