IGNORED

golf courses in pattaya

my_name_mark_u_like_me

me and my brother are getting into golf at the minute and we were wondering of a good golf course in pattaya?

also how much is it for a days golf,for rent of clubs,catty etc .your help would be appreciated.thanks.

There are many organisations running golf days in the Pattaya region and there are approximately 20 decent courses in that region. The costs vary depending on the course, but organisations like the IPGC and the PSC both arrange heavily discounted green fees at a number of the courses. They have a small annual membership fee.

http://www.ipgc.org/

http://www.pattayasports.org/site/

I tend to play through the PGS who operate out of Rabbi's Elephant Bar on Soi Buakhao.

http://www.thepattayagolfsociety.org/

With transport, green fees, competition fees, caddy fee and tips, a day out would cost between 1,300 and 2,000 baht, depending on the course played.

I am not sure on the rental costs. Emirates still allow free carriage of golf clubs, while Etihad provide an allowance.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

i am in pattaya 1st to 12th july.i am up for a game if anyone is interested.i have played many courses around pattaya and they are all good.pm me.

Pm to Bm member Papa 2044 for golf details , he know all about golf courses in Pattaya and few courses outside Pattaya, he will give you details about the clubs too.. Caddy(Mostly ladies) is available all times in most courses for 500 THB..

You could go play some golf at the golf connection on soi lengkee on the golf simulator

post-23844-127279078803_thumb.jpg

LOL Is it air conditioned. I've wanted to play but it's been so hot when I'm there I just blow it off.

• 1 month later...

me and my brother are getting into golf at the minute and we were wondering of a good golf course in pattaya?

also how much is it for a days golf,for rent of clubs,catty etc .your help would be appreciated.thanks.

We run weekly golf trips from The Sportsman, any handicap, doesn't matter if you are a novice, as long as you know how to have a little fun and the ability to enjoy the game as it was meant to be enjoyed. This wednesday we are going to Bang Pra, 950 baht green fees + caddy.

i am arriveing 1st july till 12th july,any trips planned in this period maybe interested.

If you looking for a really well organised day of golf give Travellers Rest Golf Group on LK Metro a try. All info and contact details are on the website.

They organise everything and often stop in Ban Chiang on the way back for a spot of erm....... stuff :Circle_Sharks:

Testicles