IGNORED

Stay away from �The Prince Of Wales � language academy in Pattaya!

I was tricked into paying 12000 Bath for a Thai introductory course:

Before I joined the school I was told I could get an education visa while studying Thai (for up to ten years). The school would take care of all the paper work, it would not cost me anything, and it would only take a couple of days.

My visa expired in only six days, so after the first session of the introductory course I asked my Thai teacher about what papers she would need.

Under the table

The first she did was to ask for 30 000 Bath "under the table" to pay a third part. I told her that this was totally unacceptable and that I would like to do it legally as she had promised me before I payed for the introductory course.

This way it would take a long, long time, she told me. I was furious, and demanded to get the money back, which she refused to.I contacted the Immigration at Jomtien beach, but I had to pay them a lot of money to help me, so I decided to call it a day.

I have now joined another school, and after three days and two nights in Cambodia for the Non-Immigration ED visa, I do not have to do another "visa trip" for the next 10 years (as long as they do not change the rules).

I was also chocked how impolite and rude I was treated during my first two hours session at "The Prince Of Wales".

(PS! To reduce the likelihood that something serious could happen to me, I would emphasize that I have informed my friends about my episode with "The Prince Of Wales", and the risk of writing about it).

Best Regards,

Orjan from Norway

Hi!, thank you so much! "Good to know" that I am not the only one that has been tricked by "The Prince Of Wales" promising me a free education visa. Like you I found the Thai teacher to be really impolite!

Thank you so much for your posting!

Best Regards

James

Am I the only one that sees something strange here.

Al.

Am I the only one that sees something strange here.

Al.

Nope. It's kinda obvious.

If you are talking about the owner Miss Vasquez, I can confirm she is an incredibly rude and nasty person.

I went to see her about 3 years ago regarding a Thai language course and just walked out after 10 minutes of conversation with her, she practically demanded 16000 Baht before she would give details about the course and her methods for fear I would reveal them to a rival school !

The woman is a loony and I'm amazed she has any pupils.

Hi I do not know her name, but it is not unlikely that it was her.

PS! I would really appreciate if the administrator would compare my and James ip-address to check "if something strange is going on".

PS! I would really appreciate if the administrator would compare my and James ip-address to check "if something strange is going on".

Since you asked I did check and while not the same they are very similar. Both of you joined within a few hours of each other and you both posted in this thread on your first posts. I will leave it up to the members to judge the validity of the report.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thank you! I am glad for your answer!

Best Regard

Orjan from Norway

Hi I do not know her name, but it is not unlikely that it was her.

Black hair, brown eyes ? :P

Hi!

Because of your question about her eye color, I doubt that it is her, because she is a tall thin Thai woman.

Nope. It's kinda obvious.

Hi!

This is really funny!. I am now back in the Netherlands. I wonder if some people will still accuse me for being the same person as Orjan from Norway. Anyway, I do not care, I think it is only amusing.

Hi!

This is really funny!. I am now back in the Netherlands. I wonder if some people will still accuse me for being the same person as Orjan from Norway. Anyway, I do not care, I think it is only amusing.

This topic is closed as the credibility of the OP is questionable at best.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived