IGNORED

New hotel on Soi Buakhao

Irishfella

I was in Pattaya last month and I seen a new hotel has just opened at the south pattaya end of Soi Buakhao. It had good opening deals. Does anyone know the name of the hotel or have any info about it?

Thanks

Yes, thats the hotel. Nothing comes up on google for Natural View though.

Have u any info on it?

Thanks for the reply!!

Thank you :-)

Just had reply from "Nature view".

Room size 28 sq.metre

29" TV.

Wireless only in lobby

Pool but not yet finished.

Has lift.

900 bht per night.

24,000 bht Monthly (all-in)

Monthly rate sounds expensive when compared to Daily, and area it is in.

900 bht per night.

24,000 bht Monthly (all-in)

Monthly rate sounds expensive when compared to Daily, and area it is in.

That's for sure. Doubt that they'll have any monthly tennants.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

thats about 11% saving for the month or 3000bht

what is it usually about 15-20%

I guess the 800bht rate in the photo is walk in only. Still a good chance of getting that since Pattaya wont be as full as it could be.

That's for sure. Doubt that they'll have any monthly tennants.

Unfortunately this lack of Monthly deals are becoming more widespread, particulary amongst Thai owned properties. This is the 4th such reply I've had lately, plus their also requiring, in 3 cases, that I pay not only the full Monthly price upon arrival (which I expect and have no problem with) but also a further 1 Month payment as deposit! In 2 of these places the Monthly rate is INCLUSIVE of elect/water!

Thankfully my July digs, being Farang owned, offer me a realistic discount and know I will not abscond with their bed upon departure! :Cross_Fingers:

Sound like you get a better overall deal in price, room size and in room wi fi in the Soi LK Metro guesthouses.

Sound like you get a better overall deal in price, room size and in room wi fi in the Soi LK Metro guesthouses.

Correct and my next destination. :P

went past this new hotel a couple of weeks ago on my last trip

they are still building around it, also there is more building worknear the hotel

• 8 months later...

Stayed here last July, pool was finished, nice clean and well run hotel. Choice of rooms and prices, from 800 to 950 baht, and that logo was still up outside with reduction from 1200 baht to 800 baht per room, I reckon it's a gimick to grab to attention, has anyone stayed there at the begining of peak season yet ..?

I will be in Pattaya again in August and will stay here again ..!!

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Hi 'Sexyfarangman'

Would certainly agree with your comments..The Metro Apartments for one has everything and anything you need..Staying there you are assured of a very warm welcome, lacking in many places..When i stayed there i was more than happy with everything, except when the time came to leave..I really miss the mornings sitting outside the Metro, enjoying my cup of tea, and a ciggie of course chatting with 1 of the girls.

What amazed me on several occasions, was meeting other lads there, who were not staying at the Metro, they were there for the same reason, to relax and enjoy there tea, coffee,and snacks, and a friendly chat and good banter and craic with the cashier or 1 of the girls.

Only draw-back with the Metro Apts, is you have to book at least 2/3 months in advance, as they are always busy, and nearly always full.

bet you get monthly much less than that, town is half empty

You would imagine so, but not always the case! Recently had a quote of 27,000 for a room above a bar on Soi LKMetro, and that's for June/July, height of the so called "Low season"! :GoldenSmile1: I was so amused I thought it was a mistake, but after questioning it was informed it was the correct and DISCOUNTED MONTHLY rate.Needless to say have now secured almost identical nearby accomodation for a shade over half that price.

Pity really as I like the place and enjoy the ambience and the ladies company.!

You would imagine so, but not always the case! Recently had a quote of 27,000 for a room above a bar on Soi LKMetro, and that's for June/July, height of the so called "Low season"! :GoldenSmile1: I was so amused I thought it was a mistake, but after questioning it was informed it was the correct and DISCOUNTED MONTHLY rate.Needless to say have now secured almost identical nearby accomodation for a shade over half that price.

Pity really as I like the place and enjoy the ambience and the ladies company.!

hi will be there the same time june/july for one month could you tell me were you did book thanks

I will be there 15/24 june and a couple of places I checked out already had no rooms on those dates.

One was on beach road judging by the comments it would seem its blocked booked by the Russians.

The other was the Hilton

hi will be there the same time june/july for one month could you tell me were you did book thanks

R-Con residence. :GoldenSmile1: