IGNORED

Free Samples

CondomKing

I think we provide the best condom products available in Thailand and I'm willing to offer free samples so that you can experience the difference for yourself.

I'll send two Body Guard large size condom samples to anyone who has an address in Thailand or any of the surrounding countries in SE Asia. Just send an email to [email protected] and write "Free Samples" in the subject box. In the body of the email write your name and address (tel # is optional and only used if the postman can't find you).

You'll receive one Body Guard 56 condom with a flared tip for more head room, and one large size Body Guard 54 condom, either in strawberry flavor or original smooth surface. Only one sample package per customer and the mailing address must be in Thailand or any other SE Asian country.

All I ask is that, if you like my products, please ask for Body Guard Condoms by name and recommend them to your friends. Thanks.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

Do you stock extra small? for my mate.. :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

Do you stock extra small? for my mate..

Even the small thai condoms fall off me !! Good offer though and good luck to you.Not often you get any freebies at all over here.

What will I tell the wife they're for?

Seems a lot of bother for only 2 condoms - think I'll keep my address to myself thanks.

Are they in the 7/11s. Haven't noticed.

you may be better off just telling people where they can buy them in Pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

I have had thai condoms split on me twice in the past always use U.K soursed Durex....unless yours are better and stronger of course....hate that feeling when it goes very hot all of a sudden on mini me...not a good feeling

Glad to hear that there are larger size quality condoms available in Thailand.

Thanks for the information.

I take with me these from home but if my luggage was lost I would hopefully fit into yours.

TROJAN The most trusted name in condoms is what I trust to protect my best buddy.

Trojan® brand condoms are America's #1 condom and have been trusted for over 90 years. Trojan brand condoms are made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability. There are over 30 varieties of Trojan brand condoms. More Americans trust the Trojan® brand than any other condom.

Go here for free samples if you live in the USA

- http://www.trojancondoms.com/

Edited by Ducar

What will I tell the wife they're for?

Seems a lot of bother for only 2 condoms - think I'll keep my address to myself thanks.

Are they in the 7/11s. Haven't noticed.

See, that's the point. My products aren't in 7/11 or any of the chain stores in Thailand. Chain stores require entrance fees and sales quotas both of which make it impossible to provide a "specialty product" in these venues. Body Guard Condoms are, however, available in every "Thai" pharmacy in any of the Farang areas of Thailand. We also stock many hotel mini bars, reception desks and short time hotels, as well as vending machines and on line sales.

My mission is to increase product awareness and sell condoms by any means possible. Giving away free samples is a good reason to talk about my products and for the minute or two it takes to send me an e-mail, two of my large size condoms will arrive in your mailbox few days later. I'm thrilled whenever anyone requests a couple of samples and I don't mind building my business one customer at a time. We only use the addresses to deliver the free condoms and have no plans to compile a mailing list.

My hope is that potential customers who live in rural areas will try my products and take the next step of ordering them on line.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

you may be better off just telling people where they can buy them in Pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

Let me say it loud and clear,"ANY THAI PHARMACY IN PATTAYA WILL HAVE MY PRODUCTS" and thanks for asking. :Clap8:

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

I have had thai condoms split on me twice in the past always use U.K soursed Durex....unless yours are better and stronger of course....hate that feeling when it goes very hot all of a sudden on mini me...not a good feeling

You're probably hung like a horse, that's your problem. :GoldenSmile1:

Durex in the U.S. are made in India, probably the same in U.K. :Clap8:

Edited by CondomKing

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

My hope is that potential customers who live in rural areas will try my products and take the next step of ordering them on line.

It would probably help if you posted a link to your website.... :GoldenSmile1:

Here is a link:

Body Guard Condoms

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I take with me these from home but if my luggage was lost I would hopefully fit into yours.

TROJAN The most trusted name in condoms is what I trust to protect my best buddy.

Trojan® brand condoms are America's #1 condom and have been trusted for over 90 years. Trojan brand condoms are made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability. There are over 30 varieties of Trojan brand condoms. More Americans trust the Trojan® brand than any other condom.

Trojans are the industry standard and Body Guard Brand Condoms are modeled after them. Of course, Trojans are made in the USA and cost 130 B for a three pack and 360 B for a twelve pack. If you are in the US and need a condom they are well worth it. If you have the foresight to bring them to Thailand, you're all set.

Now let's talk about my products. Body Guards in Thailand are just about half the price of Trojans in the US. We do everything possible to insure that our products are manufactured and tested to be of the same high quality as Trojans made in the USA. The Thai FDA is modeled on the USFDA and replicates all of the electronic quality tests, including burst tests, aging tests, tensile tests, and seal integrity tests. Our supplier's in house testing is even more stringent. On top of that we add 20% more lubricant than the industry standard. That's what we bring to the party. :GoldenSmile1:

I did take a look at the Trojan site and didn't find any offer for free condoms sent on request. No matter, we will still offer free Body Guards anyway.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

Let me say it loud and clear,"ANY THAI PHARMACY IN PATTAYA WILL HAVE MY PRODUCTS" and thanks for asking. :001_Thank_You5:

OK THANKS :Bow5:

On top of that we add 20% more lubricant than the industry standard. That's what we bring to the party. :001_Thank_You5:

Whoo Hooo Extra Lube is what is needed to get something BIG into a tight LBFM

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to say this but Trojan is not America's #1 choice in condoms. I say this because they are easily available in retail stores, supermarkets, and drugstores in USA but the sheer volume of condoms ordered by American customers (either on-line or off-line) are Durex, Lifestyles, or Okamoto. Great deals can be easily found on Durex, Lifestyles, or Okamoto condoms and they are available in bulk quantities. Trojan, on the other hand, are available in retail boxes and they can easily cost $12-15 for 12 pack of condoms. With that much money, you can buy 100 pack of Durex, Lifestyles, or Okamoto condoms in bulk. Edited by twentyone

You'll receive one Body Guard 56 condom with a flared tip for more head room,

What's the thickness of the BG 56 condom? I can't find it in your website.

Pattaya is not just one more place where we can enjoy our favourite hobby, Pattaya is the sacred land where we can practise our religion.

What's the thickness of the BG 56 condom? I can't find it in your website.

From the Body Guard Website, "Each Body Guard Condom is made with a thin yet durable .05 - .08 mm thickness of latex." Quoted from the sixth paragraph on the "About Us" page. This means that Body Guard Condoms are never less than .05mm and never more than .08mm. The exact thickness of our condoms is .06 - .07mm. The thickness quoted on the website is the Thai FDA allowance as per our spec documents.

There is a lot of information on the website, so it is easy to miss.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

From the Body Guard Website, "Each Body Guard Condom is made with a thin yet durable .05 - .08 mm thickness of latex." Quoted from the sixth paragraph on the "About Us" page. This means that Body Guard Condoms are never less than .05mm and never more than .08mm. The exact thickness of our condoms is .06 - .07mm. The thickness quoted on the website is the Thai FDA allowance as per our spec documents.

There is a lot of information on the website, so it is easy to miss.

Great, thanks!

Pattaya is not just one more place where we can enjoy our favourite hobby, Pattaya is the sacred land where we can practise our religion.