Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Holiday Inn Review Pattaya - by macumba

macumba

For the mongers that enjoy the little extras on their vacation:

4.jpg

I had the pleasure to stay at their excellent hotel on 3 occasions so far - with a Million dollar view right there - even from the bahtroom .

2.jpg

You would think that a hotel with 300 rooms, where prices start around 150 bucks per night might have troubles in Pattaya, during these hard economic times.

The receptionist assured me that since X-mas/New Year, they had been completely FULL during weekends, and otherwise 70% occupancy rate, which is quiet high in my opinion.

State of the art Gym, with Sauna, 2 Swimming Pools, free Internet in Lobby, modern rooms with 32 inch LCD TV, large glass Shower, larger rooms with seperate huge bathtub, Balcony with chairs and table, refrigerator, in room safe large enough for a laptop, 110-240V outlets, and hot water on every faucet - none of this funky Thai water-heater-no-pressure shit.

I also loved the fact that I could request to clean my room even after 6 pm, with nobody bothering me all night and daytime for this.

Heavy darkening curtains that go all the way to the floor, thick double glass, along with high quality sheets, down comforer, a choice of soft and hard pillows ensures for a pleasurable and a quiet night.

Plus the Thai-Babes loved every minute of it.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Located right on Beach Road between the Amari and Gullivers, I loved its quiet location. Walking distance on soi 1 up to Big C Shopping mall, or a quick 10 baht bus from Walking Street.

This room was their King-Size room with large tub and Glass-Shower.

Also, every room has Sea-View, however the lower rooms might have the Amari or large Condo complex across blocking some of the excellent view from the high floors.

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

I also walked the distance on numerous occasions, which can be done in about 30 min.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Its main swimming pool is elevated and overlooking the palm trees and beach. I had my most relaxing times there ever in Pattaya - a real Oasis away from the madness.

PattayaHolidayInnPool.jpg

PattayaSunset.jpg

PattayaHolidayInn2.jpg

And of course, no matter how nice or expensive the room, this is how it looked BEST:

7.jpg

• Like 2

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

looks nice - do they have slut tax? ie is it girl friendly?

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

very nice lady there,you a lucky man,hotel looks good too

sat in the bath ,with a view,two views,out the window and a thai lady

very nice place,thanks for sharing

Wow that place is Balln' the bathroom and pool are awesome. Such nice views.

Yeah I bet the girls were quite impressed.

Thanks for the review, and all the pictures

Slut Tax? :23: Good one, LOL.

Keep in mind that this is a family oriented hotel. Back in November, they asked 1500 Baht for bringing in a non-registered guest. Back then, I got around paying this by using the stairs leading up to the pool and entering the hotel this way. My babes probably thought that i was ting-tong doing this :13:, as there are about 3 floors to climb LOL.

Recently, when I stayed this February, they had changed that policy: Some German down at the computers told me that they don't charge this anymore. You simply sign a waiver for damages that might come up having your guest in the room. He also noted that guys now bring their babes down to the pool area. There are 2 pools on different locations, one for kids.

That night, I walked the front door with my bargirl and promptly got stopped by security, bringing me to the front desk to sign that paper. Upon checkout, there was no charge.

Initially, I stayed at their largest room, with separate tub/shower and largest balcony, 9th floor, but right above their pool with the largest windows and views from Jomtien to Naklua. This room is at the very front of the hotel.

2nd time I was 24th floor to the right, next Armani, also separate bath with tub and shower, only view towards beach/nakula. Slightly smaller room.

On my 3rd stay, 25th floor on the other side which has the best views for sunsets. Also great just chilling on the balcony in the afternoon sun. That room is somehow funny as it has one side of the glass shower incorporated into the room. This means lady of the night takes a shower basically in the bedroom, in plain view through the glass LOL. Smallest room and no tub. I can attach pictures later if you wish.

Their website does not have many pictures, so with the info above, you can make a better decision.

My advise: Take a room upfront at the hotel, best view and largest room except their suites.

Otherwise stay as high as possible to be able to enjoy the view offered over the buildings around, specially at the Amari side.

The majority of their guests were Asians and believe it or not, Indians.

They also take priority points, which is the smartest thing to do - as of right now, only 15000 points no matter of high/low season.

Here their smallest room (as far as I know), which is still a pretty good size, with all the same comfort (minus bathtub). I stayed on their 2nd highest floor.

Notice the shower in the "center" of the room ...

28.jpg

27.jpg

Plain view from the bedroom: No way for the bargirl hiding.

This might be interesting and a challenge for the shy farm fresh girls LOL "Light off for shower" :Grin_Jump1:

30.jpg

Here from the bathroom entrance

31.jpg

A very interesting design considering that this hotel was built for NON-Mongers.

27.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

Edited by macumba

i stayed there last December, during their opening special. Very good hotel, quite, good food, excellent coffee shop, excellent location, close to the baht buses, wonderful view from the balcony ...etc. Perfect. No joiner fee and no issues bringing girls. There were four guys in our party in different floors, and we stayed for a whole week, with girls nightly. Absolutely no issues. Sign the waver, and walk in with the girl. I was expecting company late one night and signed a waver without a name and asked them to fill in the waver when my TG arrived, they did that without a hint of a comment.

Excellent hotel, shame about the current prices. Too expensive for my coming trip. Coming trip will be for 20 days and the rate quote at the website is too expensive.

Your photos bring back some really good memories. Nice to watch a TG cleaning herself to prepare for the evening fun.

The view from the windows beside the lift is stunning. You can see the sanctuary of truth from there.

See attached for the view from my room.

View from room.jpg

:wub: what are the room rates rack rates walk in rates do you have to book :GoldenSmile1: chris

Wriggley Tin 1

Nice hotel....bet it would have been hard getting rid of the girls after that experience....

Slightly better than their 3000baht pm room

:Cool3:

Keep in mind that this is a family oriented hotel. Back in November, they asked 1500 Baht for bringing in a non-registered guest. Back then, I got around paying this by using the stairs leading up to the pool and entering the hotel this way. My babes probably thought that i was ting-tong doing this :GoldenSmile1:, as there are about 3 floors to climb LOL.

Recently, when I stayed this February, they had changed that policy: Some German down at the computers told me that they don't charge this anymore. You simply sign a waiver for damages that might come up having your guest in the room. He also noted that guys now bring their babes down to the pool area. There are 2 pools on different locations, one for kids.

That night, I walked the front door with my bargirl and promptly got stopped by security, bringing me to the front desk to sign that paper. Upon checkout, there was no charge.

I did not really understand do they still joiner rip off or not??

Edited by Thai-Seb

awsome, i watched it being built last time i stayed at the amari and was wandering what mob it was.

i am so there next trip !.

thanks heaps for the review. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the report on the hotel & the pics are great also.

Love the shower. :001_Thank_You5:

I did not really understand do they still joiner rip off or not??

I thought it was quite obvious = No, there is no joiner fee any more

No more slut-tax - This is the wonderful form they'll present you and make you sign:

waiver.jpg

so when you march the girl in and sign this form do they have to show/leave thier ID card ?.

The room looks immaculate, lucky bastard. I know where i'll be staying from now on. Great review dood!

The room looks immaculate, lucky bastard. I know where i'll be staying from now on. Great review dood!

hahaha, nice avatar mate !.

hahaha, nice avatar mate !.

They're eskimos not thaigirls, I swear! definately one of my favourite pics. cheers for it :Attitude:

I have to save up for a descent camera next time. And take photo's like a japanese tourist seeing their first koala.

They're eskimos not thaigirls, I swear! definately one of my favourite pics. cheers for it :Attitude:

I have to save up for a descent camera next time. And take photo's like a japanese tourist seeing their first koala.

no worries !, as sir les would say.

it's all good to keep this champion post alive, and we are so there next trip hey !.