IGNORED

Reputation System

You can now leave comments while leaving reputation points for people. Your comments will show in there profile under "Latest Reputation"

"Latest Reputation" seems to have disappeared from my profile (and, I might assume, everyone else's).

Not to offend anyone, but to me the rep system is a non sence system. Rep me i rep you and let us se who get the most rep points...Personally i couldn´t care less if i had 0 rep points or if i had 1000 as i leally dont beleive this is what matters on this board. Make some good postings, learn a lot from other BM and try to give as much as possible of your own experiences. I beleive that is what would give you a good reputation here - no matter how many or few rep points you might have or might not have... just my :2Cents1:

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Not to offend anyone, but to me the rep system is a non sence system. Rep me i rep you and let us se who get the most rep points...Personally i couldn´t care less if i had 0 rep points or if i had 1000 as i leally dont beleive this is what matters on this board. Make some good postings, learn a lot from other BM and try to give as much as possible of your own experiences. I beleive that is what would give you a good reputation here - no matter how many or few rep points you might have or might not have... just my :2Cents1:

agree if you tell it 'how it is'

(good luck with Jet Air) i'd be ..............

Edited by visage

• 1 year later...

I liked it, usually a good gauge as to who posted rubbish and who made good posts

Has this reputation rating been terminated now ??

Yes

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Has this reputation rating been terminated now ??

I liked it, usually a good gauge as to who posted rubbish and who made good posts

Been gone for months ffs.

It was discussed ad infinitum and abused by several of us until it became farcical.

Mods/Admin eventually took the decision to end it, as have other large forums.

Am i the only one who can't see the reputation button on the page?? :What:

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Am i the only one who can't see the reputation button on the page?? :What:

I've got one ...... been hitting it pretty regularly.

They changed the name of it to Report though right? :hello09: