Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Meier's mosquito bar

MONOCHROMEMAN

Anyone remember this bar? I posted in English section but got no reply. It was run by a German guy and was on second road but moved to soi 8. Maybe spelt Meyer's. Anyone know what happened to him? He was old (60's-70's maybe) and it was 12 years ago. He was always shouting and arguing with the bargirls and his Thai wife.

[excuse my lack of German (:]

Edited by MONOCHROMEMAN

Sorry mate, can't help you...

He was old (60's-70's maybe) and it was 12 years ago. He was always shouting and arguing with the bargirls and his Thai wife.

That description matches on most of the local germans in fun town. :001_Thank_You5:

• Like 1

Sorry mate, can't help you...

That description matches on most of the local germans in fun town. :GoldenSmile1:

HAHAHA. He was the only one I've seen bark orders at the BG's. He used to go mental.

I can't believe no one remembers this bar. When it was on second road (the stretch of bars that run south from soi 8/second rd: his bar was at very south end. The spot where his bar was is now gone i think) it was a biggish bar. Lots of girls. When he moved to soi 8 I wasn't so keen on it. He split from his wife and she opened a v small bar at the foot of soi 9 and beach road. The v first bar in the group opposite the police station. Those bars have gone now too for a shopping mall. Yak. That was a great place to sit and have a beer with the sea breeze on you watching the world go by.

Cpme on Germans. You must know this bar of old.