Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TQ2 Alf's Bon Voyage, come back soon...... drinks.

rightsaid

Sunday 4th April 2010

RightSaid's Bon Voyage/Come Back Soon drinks.

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago whilst having a routine medical I was diagnosed as having a damaged aortic heart valve which needs to be replaced.

So I'm off to Sydney for a few months to get it replaced. This will be my last night in TQ2 until my return later this year.

So if you are in town you are invited to join me for a quiet (?) drink or two.

Cheers,

Alf.

Edited by rightsaid

Sorry I'm not in town til the following week.

Good luck with the operation and hurry back soon :Chokdee:

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Best of luck bro... Hope all goes well. Sadly I will not be in town until the following week.:WhoSaw1:

good luck alf

take care and go slow

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Many thanks for all the best wishes.

I particularly grateful to all those who attended last night. You have no idea how nice it was to be amongst friends. The hangover this morning proves that I had a good time. I hope you did too.

Anyway I fly out on Wed 7th, but at this moment not sure when I'll be returning.

Hopefully it won't be too long.

Take care,

Alf.

i was their but as always remember little...

see ya in a few months buddy... don't forget to quit smoking and bring me back a present...

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to thank all those who've sent me their best wishes for that I'm truly grateful.

Just an update of what's going on.

I will be having an angiogram (aka Cardiac Catheterization) on Thursday 29th April.

This will be followed by a review with the cardiologist on Tuesday 4th May.

I should know shortly after that when the Aortic Valve Replacement surgery will be done.

Hopefully by mid May I should be convalescing.

And, if all goes well I hope to be back in Pattaya by mid/late July.

I will endeavour to update how things progress on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Alf.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a quick update on what's been going on and what's happening.

On Thursday 29th April I had my angiogram (aka Cardiac Catheterization). The angiogram went well. Although it's a little freaky having a wire inserted into your artery through the groin and then threaded through to your heart.

On Tuesday 5th May, I visited my cardiologist and we reviewed the findings of the angiogram.

The angiogram confirmed that the aortic valve needed replacing.

Thankfully no blockages of the arteries were found which means I'm only looking at valve replacement and not bypass surgery.

My cardiologist then referred me to a cardiothoracic surgeon and an appointment was made to see him on Wednesday 5th May to discuss the valve replacement and organise a time for the operation.

On Wednesday 5th May I visited the surgeon and we discussed the types of valves available (prosthetic or biological)

We agreed that the biological valve although not as durable as the prosthetic was the best choice for me especially since it means I'm not dependant on anti-coagulants (blood thinners) for the rest of my life.

Looking at the surgeons diary we've arranged for the operation to occur on Thursday 10th June 2010.

The surgeon referred me to see a dentist to ensure that there were no dental issues that could inadvertently cause problems with my recovery once I've had the valve replacement. Apparently if you have a bad mouth infection germs can make their way down the throat and into the heart which is pretty serious if you are recovering from heart surgery.

So later that day I had to visit the dentist. After a dental x-ray and dental checkup I was given the all clear.

So here I am now. Waiting.

Cheers,

Alf.

Alf good good luck with the operation and I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back in LOS soon.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Today (Monday 10th May) I received my information pack from the hospital where I'll be having my operation.

It's reassuring to know I can have sex approximately 6 weeks after my valve replacement.

Pity it'll be at least 8 - 12 weeks before I'm back in Pattaya. :FunnyShit1: