Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Alt Bier

MONOCHROMEMAN

never seen it, better to go to Düsseldorf and get some Alt but stay away from the Kölsch, sometimes that shit leaks into Düsseldorf from the river.

Have never seen any German beers, but would happily take some Osnabrucker off you :Bow5:

i would guess some of the bars in Naklua have them but probably not Alt

i would guess some of the bars in Naklua have them but probably not Alt

Good point!

But expect to pay a small fortune.

Bet they are nice and cold in Spain though!

Wha's like us?

Or any good German beer (for example, beer made by Pinkus-Muller)?

I don't know about any Altbier in Pattaya. It's... well not hard but not easy either to get some in Germany as well. Only people from the parts around the Lower Rhine area are enjoying this kind of beer.

But if you drive up to Naklua you will find countless german bars and restaurants where fresh Pils and Weizen/Hefe is served.

I know about a german guy from Duesseldorf (the Altbier Castle ;)) and he opened a restaurant just last year on Soi Welcome 2 about 100 meters from Jomtien Beach Road on the right side, but I don't know if you could get any Alt here...

I'd really recommend driving up Naklua and looking for a Diebels logo... :Bow5:

Good point!

But expect to pay a small fortune.

Bet they are nice and cold in Spain though!

yes, it is expensive. Friendship Supermarket does have some German beer as well.

I don't know about any Altbier in Pattaya. It's... well not hard but not easy either to get some in Germany as well. Only people from the parts around the Lower Rhine area are enjoying this kind of beer.

But if you drive up to Naklua you will find countless german bars and restaurants where fresh Pils and Weizen/Hefe is served.

I know about a german guy from Duesseldorf (the Altbier Castle ;)) and he opened a restaurant just last year on Soi Welcome 2 about 100 meters from Jomtien Beach Road on the right side, but I don't know if you could get any Alt here...

I'd really recommend driving up Naklua and looking for a Diebels logo... :001_Thank_You5:

Diebels is the worst imo.

Diebels is the worst imo.

But after all it is the most common Altbier.

But after all it is the most common Altbier.

outside NRW i can't argue with that, but in Düsseldorf i am not sure

thanks for the replies guys.

i'll just check out the naklua bars although the jomtien restaurant link might be promising.

are there ANY decent german bottled beers on sale in pattaya or bangkok?

They make their own at the HOPF place on Beach Road (soi Yamato?) - several different beers made on premises. Swiss. Oops just glanced at an old TR and it's Weizenbier. Tut mir leid. War aber lecker...

Andy Cap

Edited by capdagde

• 1 month later...

Hopf and Bräu, Beachraod riesen Auswahl an Bieren.

• 1 year later...

In BKK zwischen Fluss und rumbruttriroad ist ein getränkegroßhändler der alle mögliche Biere Weine und spirtusen auf Lager hat.

Also wenn ihr mal in BKK seit dort mal suchen, lohnt sich.

Gruß and

• 4 months later...

In der Soi Welkom in Jomtien gibt es eine kleine Kneipe

die heißt "Zum Düsseldorfer".

Dort gibt es allerdings kein Altbier.

Der Chef sagte mir, Altbier ist nicht tropentauglich, daher

geben die Brauereien keine Garantie, dass das Bier auf

der Fahrt dorthin nicht schlecht wird.

Willi

There is nothing what a year in the tropics can heal.

• 2 months later...

I habe nur bissen Deutsch .Haben Sie Federbrau probiert ?.Es ist gemach in Thailand unter die Rheinheitsgebeit (sp ?) .Costed nur B57 in 7/11 fur eine gross flache ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...