new hotel on soi bua kuow near Soi 15

any info , pics etc?

• 2 weeks later...

info for all as im staying here atm...

no wifi in rooms, only in lobby,

rooms/beds ok,

800 baht per night, promotional rate but increasing to 1200 once completed,

no credit card facilities,

good location (on soi bua kuow opposite soi 15)

pool not ready as yet

all round service could be better

no friend fee

laundry service quite cheap.

once finished, if rate was to stay at 800 per night then it would be worth it but at 1200 per night you can find equally as good throughout patts.

good luck

• 1 month later...

anybody stayed there yet?

I found this on youtube:

planning on staying there in june for the promotion rate of 800 baht, but heard the pool wasn't finished yet...

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

• 4 months later...

I'm staying here now. I would rate this hotel as excellent value. I am staying in a Deluxe room with Pool vew for 850 bhat per night.

Only draw back for me is that wifi is only available in the lobby. But when they sell Tiger Beer for 40 bhat a bottle it makes using the internet much more enjoyable.

The Pool is now finished.

Ive also had no problems with security which is always on show at night time

In my opinion even if it did go up to 1200 bhat in high season it is still good value.

The hotel is also gay friendly if that information is useful to anyone

• 2 weeks later...

I'm staying here now. I would rate this Hotel as excellent value. I am staying in a Deluxe room with Pool vew for 850 bhat per night.

Only draw back for me is that wifi is only available in the lobby. But when they sell Tiger Beer for 40 bhat a bottle it makes using the internet much more enjoyable.

The Pool is now finished.

Ive also had no problems with security which is always on show at night time

In my opinion even if it did go up to 1200 bhat in high season it is still good value.

The hotel is also gay friendly if that information is useful to anyone

:Party1: sounds alot better now....myself and a group of friends will be in patts from tues week and will base ourselves there for some party town fun....once again the excitement builds before a trip to LOS! :D:rolleyes::GiveBeer1::Dance1::ILoveSex1:

• 3 months later...

new hotel on soi bua kuow near soi 15

any info , pics etc?

I stayed there for a week, end of November. Rooms are good, they do not supply any bathroom stuff, only 2 pieces of soap! No kettle, tea or coffee.Fridge was empty, but maybe better that way, supply own beer.

Pool was finished, but loungers had no pads on, so very uncomfortable.

Bought a soft drink, and girl had to go for calculator, to take 30 bht from a 100 bht note, says it all!Hotel dining room unfinished, but foodat 18coind, down the road good value.

At 850 Bht good value, but at 1200 not so good. Areca Lodge, can be had for that!Would prefer safe in room, not by reception, staff too casual for my liking.

I was considering this place myself for a 4 week stay in June/July (Low season) but rate for Month was ridiculous, far cheaper and better options available, especially if a pool is not important. :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 years later...

Has it got an in room safe.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Has it got an in room safe.

No in room safe. They have lockers downstairs which are just as good. Make sure you have your own lock in addition to the key NV gives you. ALso, all rooms now have wi fi.

No in room safe is a deal breaker for me.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Archived