IGNORED

Well I've done some thing I said I never would

daveba

Well i done some thing i said i never do stayed with the same girl for 3 weeks, The girl in question is 34 told me she only worked bar for 3 mouths , previous to that worked shirt factory in Bangkok for 10 years i did see some proof of this (wage slips bank statement etc) Ive kept in touch with the girl since my return, some times 3-4 times a day, But still have the opinion that all bar girls lie, She want to come England (so do the rest) Now guys dont give me 2 much shit deep down it's the 1st girl ive ever believed so should i go for it or forget it. By go for it i mean let her come to England for a few weeks, Just to see how things work out ??????

can't hurt to let her come over mate if you really like her. you would probably be the best judge after spending 3 weeks with her. sure a lot of girls are just after the cash but i'm sure there are a few gems around. just make sure she likes you for you and not your bank..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

yeh sure why not, if you can afford it get her over to england! cant hurt can it? keep us posted!

She won't get a visa before 6-12-18 moths relationship.

Embassy ask for proof of your relationship: letters, emails, photos, bank transfer, phone bills, and a good reason / guarantee that she will return to Thailand.

If she don't have a job, even more difficult.

Then you need to guarantee for she as well, have a regular income, enough to support her while there.

Send a PM to BM "Thai Visa Express" who is in the business of helping with visa.

It's possible, but the above make take some time.

Others have mentioned that if she goes on a organized group tour to your country, easier to get a visa.

...But still have the opinion that all bar girls lie, She want to come England (so do the rest) Now guys dont give me 2 much shit deep down it's the 1st girl ive ever believed so should i go for it or forget it. ...

If you really believe all bar girls lie, do you want to be with a lying BG?

Or change your opinion, and if you and she click, let her come over for a while.

Personally I don't believe all BGs lie (not even many) so I'm biased anyway. ;)

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

She won't get a visa before 6-12-18 moths relationship.

Embassy ask for proof of your relationship: letters, emails, photos, bank transfer, phone bills, and a good reason / guarantee that she will return to Thailand.

If she don't have a job, even more difficult.

Then you need to guarantee for she as well, have a regular income, enough to support her while there.

Send a PM to BM "Thai Visa Express" who is in the business of helping with visa.

It's possible, but the above make take some time.

Others have mentioned that if she goes on a organized group tour to your country, easier to get a visa.

Cheers Expat i intend to go back mud july and see how things work out

Cheers for the info

Until then, start save up proof of your relationship, and you will get her visa faster.

Start sending emails both ways (keep em loving but 'decent'), detailed phone bills with her mobile number, some bank transfers to her (small amount ok),

when you back take photos of you both everywhere including her home, also with her family and you. The more - the better.

If she don't have a job, ask her to find any decent job, hotel, mart, laundry, office, factory etc. Makes things so much easier.

Good luck.

Instead of encouraging this man to pursue a relationship with a hooker, we should probably be pointing him in the direction of something a little more sensible. Save your money, enjoy Pattaya for what it's meant to be, an adult fantasy land, and seek love elsewhere. There are plenty of beautiful available Thai women who are not selling their vagina's for money who you could date and pursue a meaningful relationship with.

Instead of encouraging this man to pursue a relationship with a hooker, we should probably be pointing him in the direction of something a little more sensible. Save your money, enjoy Pattaya for what it's meant to be, an adult fantasy land, and seek love elsewhere. There are plenty of beautiful available Thai women who are not selling their vagina's for money who you could date and pursue a meaningful relationship with.

Yes i no i marred 1

Edited by daveba

is it not possible for a thai to come to england for a two week holiday,see london ect,then go home,a package holiday

like we do,go there for a holiday,have hotel,and return

shame if thais cant have a holiday,in england,every other types come to england ,for a holiday

cant thais go to travel shop in bangkok,book a two week holiday to england,a holiday only ,nothink else

flights and hotel,paid up front

well any intel on this would be great

as i never thought ,jolly foriengner would not be able to have a holl in u.k

see the Queen ,sights of london,spend cash

be that hard

guess u.k passport ,worth its weight in gold,go any were pass

i know now,usa ,you got get passed ,home land sercurity checks befor your flight

or holiday be in a cell,not let in

they got website,for checks before holiday to florida,ect,see if you ok,pass the checks

i have a thai embassy in cardiff,close to me,bristol

will have to get hold of them ,see how bad it is ,for thais to holiday in diff countrys

But still have the opinion that all bar girls lie,

It really annoys me when people say this. It is a sweeping generalisation, and it is most certainly not always true. Sure there are many con artists around Pattaya, but find me somewhere in the world, that has a lot of tourist money floating around, where that is not the case. Petty lies have become a way of life for many bar girls, but by no means all. They are people, and like any other group of people they are a mixed bag. Some are good, some are bad. Some are liars and cheats and some are scrupulously honest. From what you said, it sounds as though your TGF is honest (she has provided you with evidence that she is telling you the truth, for heavens sake). If, even after that, you are still assuming that she is a liar that doesn't bode well for your relationship. Do you really want to jump through all of the administrative hoops and go to the, not inconsiderable, expense of bringing this "lying" girl into the UK? If that is your attitude, would it even be fair to her to do so?

Edited by tode1640

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

is it not possible for a thai to come to england for a two week holiday,see london ect,then go home,a package holiday

like we do,go there for a holiday,have hotel,and return

shame if thais cant have a holiday,in england,every other types come to england ,for a holiday

cant thais go to travel shop in bangkok,book a two week holiday to england,a holiday only ,nothink else

flights and hotel,paid up front

well any intel on this would be great

as i never thought ,jolly foriengner would not be able to have a holl in u.k

see the queen ,sights of london,spend cash

be that hard

guess u.k passport ,worth its weight in gold,go any were pass

i know now,usa ,you got get passed ,home land sercurity checks befor your flight

or holiday be in a cell,not let in

they got website,for checks before holiday to florida,ect,see if you ok,pass the checks

i have a thai embassy in cardiff,close to me,bristol

will have to get hold of them ,see how bad it is ,for thais to holiday in diff countrys

Of course it is. I know hundreds of people who have taken girls to the UK on tourist visas and many more Thais who have gone for holiday.

Just follow the visa guidelines to the letter, provide the guarantees etc and you should have little problem. Problems usualy occur when the vetting agency believe the girl is lieing or find an untruth on application. You do not need proof of relationship for a tourist visa, but it helps.

It is true that most BGs cannot meet the monetary requirements and lets face it any immigration guy is going to be suspicious of a Thai traveling with no funds - that's actually logical.

If unsure get advice from Thai Visa Express.

One of the Admin here took his gf to the UK for a month with no problems whatsoever although they had been together some time.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

You would be applying under paragraph 41 :

41. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom as a general visitor are that he:

(i) is genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a limited period as stated by him, not exceeding 6 months or not exceeding 12 months in the case of a person seeking entry to accompany an academic visitor, provided in the latter case the visitor accompanying the academic visitor has entry clearance; and

(ii) Intends to leave the United Kingdom at the end of the period of the visit as stated by him; and

(iii) Does not intend to take employment in the United Kingdom; and

(iv) Does not intend to produce goods or provide services within the United Kingdom, including the selling of goods or services direct to members of the public; and

(v) Does not intend to undertake a course of study; and

(vi) will maintain and accommodate himself and any dependan ts adequately out of resources available to him without recourse to public funds or taking employment; or will, with any dependants, be maintained and accommodated adequately by relatives or friends; and

(vii) Can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.; and

(viii) Is not a child under the age of 18.

(ix) does not intend to do any of the activities provided for in paragraphs 46G (iii), 46M (iii) or 46S (iii);

and

(x) Does not, during his visit, intend to marry or form a civil partnership, or to give notice of marriage or civil partnership; and

(xi) Does not intend to receive private medical treatment during his visit; and

(xii) Is not in transit to a country outside the common travel area.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I believe you can find good people everywhere. For instance, I believe half the guys who go to the bars and lie to girls that they love them, will return, will take care of them, do not butterfly, etc... may actually not intend to lie when they initially told their bargirl, but when they went out the next night and saw an even hotter lady at another go-go bar, they just couldn't resist and they follow the code that it's ok, as they are on 'holiday.' I don't think the bargirls or the barfiners are any better or worse than each other.

Anyway, yes liars and cheats on both sides of the barfine payments so don't judge so harshly. Sometimes, you take a chance or an educated guess based on the facts to date. Probability is not good, but the possibility is there. If you can afford the chance and you're hopeful of the possibilities; then it's your call and what other mongers say is less important. Keep your wits about you and think with the head on your shoulders, but with an open heart.

Good luck and hope to hear some good followup reports.

P.S. I just noticed this is my first post on this forum. I've been on other forums... Anyway, a short introduction: I've stayed about 390 days so far during the past 4 years so not many years, but many days. A former strip club addict in the states, then graduated to various other venues including Tj Mexico before visiting LOS, Philippines, Vietnam, etc... Soon to be retired in Pattaya (got an apt a few months ago).

Edited by losgrad

I believe you can find good people everywhere. For instance, I believe half the guys who go to the bars and lie to girls that they love them, will return, will take care of them, do not butterfly, etc... may actually not intend to lie when they initially told their bargirl, but when they went out the next night and saw an even hotter lady at another go-go bar, they just couldn't resist and they follow the code that it's ok, as they are on 'holiday.' I don't think the bargirls or the barfiners are any better or worse than each other.

Anyway, yes liars and cheats on both sides of the barfine payments so don't judge so harshly. Sometimes, you take a chance or an educated guess based on the facts to date. Probability is not good, but the possibility is there. If you can afford the chance and you're hopeful of the possibilities; then it's your call and what other mongers say is less important. Keep your wits about you and think with the head on your shoulders, but with an open heart.

Good luck and hope to hear some good followup reports.

P.S. I just noticed this is my first post on this forum. I've been on other forums... Anyway, a short introduction: I've stayed about 390 days so far during the past 4 years so not many years, but many days. A former strip club addict in the states, then graduated to various other venues including Tj Mexico before visiting LOS, Philippines, Vietnam, etc... Soon to be retired in Pattaya (got an apt a few months ago).

I guess we all have to remember everyone has a past! Im certainly no Angel, So why should i expect if i meet a Thai GF she should be perfect. Theres good and bad in every race!

to the member nigel whitlow how can u slag him off for wanting to bring a thai lady over,u obviously look like ur picture a right wanker, i too married a hooker as you put it and il tell u mt its the best thing ive ever done,do u know why ladies are in pattya etc . do u think they like letting wankers like you shag them ,get some respect for fucks sake,

Well i done some thing i said i never do stayed with the same girl for 3 weeks, The girl in question is 34 told me she only worked bar for 3 mouths , previous to that worked shirt factory in Bangkok for 10 years i did see some proof of this (wage slips bank statement etc) Ive kept in touch with the girl since my return, some times 3-4 times a day, But still have the opinion that all bar girls lie, She want to come England (so do the rest) Now guys dont give me 2 much shit deep down it's the 1st girl ive ever believed so should i go for it or forget it. By go for it i mean let her come to England for a few weeks, Just to see how things work out ??????

Tricky one dave i dont envy your dilema..but theres a lot of real experienced peeps on this forum listen to there advice please mate and then make the decision yourself..maybe put pic of her up if your not certain somebody bound to know her..good luck mate

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its all gone tits up, Why am fucked if I no but its that trust part and I just dont beleave her guys stupid maybe, All I wanted was a copy of the letter to say she worked for the last 10 years, Things just dont add up and yes this could be the bigest mistake ive made we will have to see.

Sorry its short but Im a bit pissed off at the m.o...

Thx to all you guys for some good input and Paul at Thai visa express

pan.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with tode1640. I live in Monaco for 6 months of the year and every hot girl there i assume is a money grabbing whxxx and to be honest 90% of them are working girls of some description they are just better dressed than the girls in pattaya. You have to ask yourself how many times have we lied to Thai girls? About our job, family, income, home, etc.

If she has shown you proof without her getting upset or angry then she obviously likes you and wants to prove herself to you and try to be honest with you and that is half the battle with most Thai girls come back in July hang out together and if you still want to be with her then arrange what needs to be done. Keep us updated and as Dr. Pepper says "whats the worst that can happen" good luck

• 1 month later...

All girls lie about their past to make them look better.

Thai girls just have a lot more to lie about.

I personally don't see anything wrong with marrying a BG, at least you know they are not averse to sex.

These guys that go out of their way to find a virginal 'good girl' may very well end up with a frigid wife ...... who wants that?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

It really annoys me when people say this. It is a sweeping generalisation, and it is most certainly not always true. Sure there are many con artists around Pattaya, but find me somewhere in the world, that has a lot of tourist money floating around, where that is not the case. Petty lies have become a way of life for many bar girls, but by no means all. They are people, and like any other group of people they are a mixed bag. Some are good, some are bad. Some are liars and cheats and some are scrupulously honest. From what you said, it sounds as though your TGF is honest (she has provided you with evidence that she is telling you the truth, for heavens sake). If, even after that, you are still assuming that she is a liar that doesn't bode well for your relationship. Do you really want to jump through all of the administrative hoops and go to the, not inconsiderable, expense of bringing this "lying" girl into the UK? If that is your attitude, would it even be fair to her to do so?

:Circle_Sharks: