IGNORED

The "DARK" Side

Jumpmaster

I'm not a noobie but I'm not a complete veteran either, (6 trips). But still not sure what the "DARK" side is. Can somebody explain it to me? Thanks!!

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

The "Dark Side" is the area on the other side of the main highway heading towards the Siam Country Club and the motor racing circuit. Named so because in the early years there was no or little electricity that side of the road.

The alternative meaning my dear Luke, refers to making the leap from dabbling with bargirls and gogogirls, to ladyboys.

Edited by hammerman

Read my latest update in my TR and you will get the picture :GoldenSmile1:

It contains full coverage of the Darkside!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

The "Dark Side" is the area on the other side of the main highway heading towards the Siam Country Club and the motor racing circuit. Named so because in the early years there was no or little electricity that side of the road.

The alternative meaning my dear Luke, refers to making the leap from dabbling with bargirls and gogogirls, to Ladyboys.

Thanks much for the info dude. I know I won't be dabbling in the second meaning though.............

Read my latest update in my TR and you will get the picture :Circle_Sharks:

It contains full coverage of the Darkside!

Thanks for the info!

jumpmaster the DARK SIDE which is on the other side of Sukumvit Road has some very interesting short time bars. So during one of your next visits to Pattaya you'll have to try and visit one or two of these bars

Edited by blue1878

jumpmaster the DARK SIDE which is on the other side of Sukumvit Road has some very interesting short time bars. So during one of your next visits to Pattaya you'll have to try and visit one or two of these bars

THANKS Blue!!

The alternative meaning my dear Luke, refers to making the leap from dabbling with bargirls and gogogirls, to Ladyboys.

I've lived on the Darkside or East of Pattaya for seven years and know my way around so whats this shit about it being full of lady-boys?

It's obvious you don't know the area so i suggest you don't post incorrect information.

I dont see what the fascination is with the Darkside (east of Sukhumvit Road) if you have never been your not missing anything.

I live in the Darkside it is mainly a mixture of Thais and Falang who are long time residents, expats working here or retired most have either long time girlfriends or wives and family's it's more of a residential area.

If you are here on holiday or looking for bars/girls you are better staying in Pattaya (west of Sukhumvit Road especially the area between Walking Street/Beach Road and Third Road) there is nothing in the Darkside you cant find in Pattaya itself with more choice and concentrated in a smaller area so why come to the Darkside to look for a short time bar when Soi 6 and pattaya is full of them.

The Falang oriented bars in the Darkside cater to the guys that live here that occasionally get away from the girlfriend/wife for a short time or drink, due to the nature of the Darkside the guys that are here are generally of an older age group not as many younger ones as in Pattaya.

LaaMok lived here for a short period and didn't like it something about full of boring old farts going nowhere in life or something like that.

The bars are generally cheaper than in Pattaya itself though not enough to warrant making a special trip just for a cheap beer, there are bars in Pattaya just as cheap if you look for them.

If you are looking to live here in a house rather than a condo with more of a normal lifestyle then it's Ok, if on holiday even for a few months stay in Pattaya or even Jomtien.

Al.

Thanks for all the replys guys. I had just heard of the term and was being used in a few different ways so I just wanted to find out the straight skinny.

:GoldenSmile1: Take care and HAVE FUN !! :19:

I've lived on the Darkside or East of Pattaya for seven years and know my way around so whats this shit about it being full of lady-boys?

It's obvious you don't know the area so i suggest you don't post incorrect information.

Suggest you read the post properly/or Sober, then apologise. Numpty.

Nowhere in my post does it say anything about ladyboys being in "YOUR" part of town,

Edited by hammerman

I have a couple of friends who live over on the Dark Side. So when I am in Pattaya I sometimes go and visit them. And I will go to a bar on the dark side with them for a few beers. And my friends have taken me to some interesting ST bars. And I've had the pleasure of meeting one or two interesting ladies.

I'm sure all the ladies who work in these bars are pleased to see some new faces because it'll make a change from see the ex-pats who normally get in there

Its somewhere you may go drinking if your staying over that way, if your not dont bother.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg