IGNORED

Taxishare from Bkk airport to Patts

thaibound

Hi posted once before regarding sharing a taxi from the BKK airport to Patts but while there have been many views there have been no replies. I arrive on Emirates flight 372 at 18:40 on the 24/3. I am going to prebook a taxi through Mr T. Any BM want to split the cost?

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

Hi posted once before regarding sharing a taxi from the BKK airport to Patts but while there have been many views there have been no replies. I arrive on Emirates flight 372 at 18:40 on the 24/3. I am going to prebook a taxi through Mr T. Any BM want to split the cost?

Where are you flying from? Not many South Africans visit Pattaya but other falangs may arrive at BKK at a similar time to yourself.

Hi, I'd confirm your booking with Mr T a couple of days before flying as he left me standing and did not turn up when I arrived late February.

Probably just a mix up as others seem to be using him all the time without any problems. Think I was just unlucky.

Have a good trip.

Where are you flying from? Not many South Africans visit Pattaya but other falangs may arrive at BKK at a similar time to yourself.

I am currently in the UK so will be flying fron Heathrow on 23/3. Flying Emirates so have the complulsory stopover in Dubai, which thanks to an error by my booking agent is 7 hours instead of the 3 I had originally arranged. Will touch down at 18:40 local time in Bangkok.

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

Hi, I'd confirm your booking with Mr T a couple of days before flying as he left me standing and did not turn up when I arrived late February.

Probably just a mix up as others seem to be using him all the time without any problems. Think I was just unlucky.

Have a good trip.

Was that Mr. T Taxi or Mr. Toom who left you standing?

Was that Mr. T Taxi or Mr. Toom who left you standing?

You should have booked with Elton John; he's still standing. :D

Seriously, Mr T is notorious for his slow response to emails. Why not book with PT here:

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

I've used him 3 times. Prompt response to emails & on time / safe journey.

It seems that Mr T & PT are friends & possibly business partners. They are only booking agents after all & probably have the same database of drivers.

PT just seems to have a more professional set-up is all.

Peace. :Good_Job:

Edit: Shame about your timing on 2 counts. I arrive the next day & you are just too late for the bus.

Good luck.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif