IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

Shivers

I'm planning on staying at the Pattaya Bay Resort on my first visit to LOS. I'm not going to make reservations, but rather just catch a cab from the airport, go there, and ask for a room. Anyone see a problem with not making reservations first?

Also, how far of a walk is this place from Walking Street? How many minutes walking from here to Soi 6?

And finally, I heard from someone else who's been to LOS before that there's a hotel with a stripper poll i the hotel room...just can't recall the name of the hotel this is supposed to be in. Anyone here know?

THANKS!

I'm planning on staying at the Pattaya Bay Resort on my first visit to LOS. I'm not going to make reservations, but rather just catch a cab from the airport, go there, and ask for a room. Anyone see a problem with not making reservations first?

Also, how far of a walk is this place from Walking Street? How many minutes walking from here to Soi 6?

And finally, I heard from someone else who's been to LOS before that there's a hotel with a stripper poll i the hotel room...just can't recall the name of the hotel this is supposed to be in. Anyone here know?

THANKS!

pent-house hotel has poles in in the room amongst other thing...

My link

pattaya bay resort is a popular hotel, might be best to book ahead,

forum wont let me spell pent-house correctly...anyone know why?..says its spam

and i cant add the link...why :Fuck_Dog:..never had trouble adding links before

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

THANKS!

They are always very full, its best of asking first. They give you a free lift to the mail road.

The hotel with the pole is http://www.thevaultpattaya.com/

Thanks for the info on the other hotels.

I chose the Pattaya Bay Resort because it looked nice, they don't charge extra for guests (unless you have more than one of them), and I was hoping it was somewhat close to Walking Street (is it?). I checked with them and they have available rooms for the dates I'll be there.

As for the stripper poll...just thought it would be fun to stay in a room with one of those in there...unless I get too drunk, bump into the damn thing, and knock myself out. Although, that would make for an entertaining story to tell my friends.

Thanks for the info on the other hotels.

I chose the Pattaya Bay Resort because it looked nice, they don't charge extra for guests (unless you have more than one of them), and I was hoping it was somewhat close to Walking Street (is it?). I checked with them and they have available rooms for the dates I'll be there.

As for the stripper poll...just thought it would be fun to stay in a room with one of those in there...unless I get too drunk, bump into the damn thing, and knock myself out. Although, that would make for an entertaining story to tell my friends.

Myfriend..i am at the moment at pattya bay resort.......i did not made a reservation but i found room(1397 baht,no ABF),,,,i think that you won't have a problem finding a room here......

by foot Walking Street is about 15-20 minutes but why walk???get the baht bus from beach road and you are there faster and with no trouble walking in the hot weather,,,,,,,,

Soi 6 is longer walk.......but the same.....take the baht bus from 2nd road and you have no problem

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to my upcomming visit to Pattaya and I think I'll like staying at the Bay Resort. Enjoy your time there and tell the women I'm looking forward to meeting them all. :001_Thank_You5:

I apologize in advance for the silly question - for folks that have stayed in a standard room at the PBR - are the bathrooms Thai Style ones? By this I mean that the shower is not separated by a shower curtain from the sink and toilet.

Thanks in advance

I apologize in advance for the silly question - for folks that have stayed in a standard room at the PBR - are the bathrooms Thai Style ones? By this I mean that the shower is not separated by a shower curtain from the sink and toilet.

Thanks in advance

Can someone post a picture of a Thai Style Bathroom? I picture it as a regular bathroom but without a shower curtain, but something tells me I'm wrong about that. Some make it out to be a big deal, so I'm guessing there's more to it than just the lack of a shower curtain.

i have stayed at pattaya bay resort in standard room and i am sure it had shower curtain,good hotel in my opinion.

All the bathroom/showers I've had at the PBR (and I've stayed there over 50 times) have had a curtain separating the shower from the sink & toilet and the shower itself is set lower down to stop the water flooding the rest of the room. The deluxe rooms also have a bath tub.

Great hotel.

Ive booked this hotel too for my trip in june..21 nights pay for 18 special promotion bargain..solely on the advice of this forum beach view top floor not under the swimming pool think we both made good decision my friend have a great trip