Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BOOKS

Daveo

Books for sale/exchange.

We have over 30,000 books, now I know you have a few sitting there of no use to you, trade them in for a new Novel or Non fiction book, we are always on the look out for new or not so new stock so bring in your used books and browse our stock for something interesting.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 1 month later...

Have even more stock now and many at well reduced prices, have a few Money number one, brand new that retails at 450 baht, our price 300 and many more

post-2887-126962335467.jpg9781847390554_l_f.jpg9789810539160_l_f.jpgpost-2887-126962327536.jpgpost-2887-126962331907.jpg9780593055465.jpg9781847245458_l_f.jpg9781903854167_l_f.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Hi daveo, you might remember i was in your place about a week and a half ago with a friend. Just finished money no 1 which was brilliant, even better seeing as i had a free breakfast with you for driving it which was recommended too. I also bought private dancer (which i read a while ago) and just as the first time round, i couldnt put it down.Also bought a few other less known books which i havent started yet but I cant wait to get stuck into them. Its a good set up you have there DAVEO and had i not been on the board i would never have known where to find you....keep up the good work mate. see you in August to exchange a few books.

Cheers Reg, yes we have over 40,000 now a nd a few regulars who used to shop elsewhere have said we have the best selection and prices in Pattaya now which I am quite proud of as its been a long time getting to that status.

As you know I am always looking for more stock and offer a good fair rate in exchange or cash for any unwanted books, I just bought 300 of a Thai lady who's Hubby passed away and 75% were as new popular readable books so still moving along nicely.

Look forward to seeing you next time.

All the best and happy reading, Dave

51KJqrQfr8L._SL500_AA300_.jpgdean b432x22 copy.jpgjohn burdett.jpgpost-2454-1266192137.jpgThailand fever.jpgpost-1418-1272187154.jpgpost-2887-126962335467.jpg