Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aiport a gogo can gogo get fucked.

Casper

Mate, thats a fucked up story but do not lose any sleep over it. I think many of us have had same experience.

Personally when i hear girl say" how much you give me" especially at 6am, i sent her home and do not even bother to talk anymore. I do not care how hot, tight, sexy or whatever she is.

6am, no way to have any customers and she asks how much? even 100 baht is more then she could make at this time of the morning.

To me, you actually sound like a decent guy, you still paid her 1500 for 15 min fuck, i be honest if that was me, and i have done it in the past, 500 baht and on your way. Do not like it? too bad.

I had a few in my time who did this kind of thing. Gave them 500, they made fuss. Some threatened to call Police- i gave them my phone. Some threatened not to go and stay-i always offered them the floor in the lobby since i was not a hotel.

I agree with both of you, but he was right to pay the bitch, get her out, let them know about their shitty servcie and never go there again. It's not worth a 1000 baht to be watching over my back when I'm on vacation and trying to have a good time and possibly have to crack the goofy bitches boyfriend in the head and then get jumped by a thai mob and end up with a brain bleed.

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my friends had a blast at Airport, and was drinking with some awesome looking girls... but was just out for fun, so said no to any offers about anything other than some drinks.

Just when we started talking about how good life was and stuff like that, a short fat - and somewhat butt ugly girl in Airport uniform - came over to one of my friends and told him that he have to pay her 2400 baht. He thought that it was for a bill for all of us, so he paid the bitch without any questions. Maybe 10 minutes later, she came back and asked for the same amount; but this time we had not order anything for a while - so he asked us if we had an unpaid bill and the answer was no. I went to talk to one of the girls that looked to be more or less in charge - and she went and talked to the bitch who tried to take money from us for nothing. That was the last we saw of that ugly ass woman.

The one who helped us came over and said that she was very sorry - and that we did not have to pay anything for the drinks for a while. And after that ugly one was asked to go home for the night, the rest of the night was like it started... great!!! Both me and my two friends, and the 5 girls who was drinking with us got free drinks well worth the 2400 we paid earlier. But after all, I don't think I would ever risk doing something more with those girls than have a drink.

Got exactly the same treatment from the deaf girl in Peppermint... That really pissed me off, but still was a gentleman... Told mates and they was furious, but what can you do... get her out the room is about it, and be more becarful next time...

Me and my friends had a blast at Airport, and was drinking with some awesome looking girls... but was just out for fun, so said no to any offers about anything other than some drinks.

Just when we started talking about how good life was and stuff like that, a short fat - and somewhat butt ugly girl in Airport uniform - came over to one of my friends and told him that he have to pay her 2400 baht. He thought that it was for a bill for all of us, so he paid the bitch without any questions.

I know who you are talking about. I met her on my trip but having read this forum inc the posts below I was ready for battle. She must have realised this as all I got from her was a few scowls! 1 more reason why PA rocks. Where else can you find this sort of detailed intelligence!

I had a bad experience at Airport a while back but in their defense, it wasn't really the fault of the a gogo, it was the fault of one particular service girl who is always a bitch.

This girl is short, fat and has short hair. Basically she looks like a marshmallow with appendages. She used to work at What's Up and she was a pain in the ass there. Bad attitude for no reason, purposely taking forever to get drinks even after being tipped well, etc.

i see im not the only victim of this nasty dwarf service girl. ill still go into airport again but i think if she tries to serve me ill ignore her until someone else comes along.

I have never had any problems with this woman but I know exactly who everyone is talking about. Quite possibly the homeliest service woman I have ever seen in a go-go. In Thailand it seems the uglier they are the worse their attitude is while if they are cute they tend to be sweethearts.Feast or famine.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 3 weeks later...

I had a blast at Airport most of the girls were friendly and even got a few numbers to call afterhours ..

my last trip in april during songkran was awsome water fights in the the agogo was hecktik.

I was with a few regulars and they had a bottle they drink there much cheaper just buying mixers.~

But the twins were there with the big titties and as i remember a hottie called apple which i bf.

Highly recomend airport , but i was with regulars so that was an advantage .

It really has mixed reviews on PA it has to be experienced once airport for everyman is different and some will absolutely love it,

and others will hate it .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not my favorite club, but it is not that bad. Just too crowded and I shy away from 1,000 Bt bar fines.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's not a nice thing to say. I really don't go in there that much because the price gouge on bar fines but every time I go I have a great time. Atmosphere is great and the girls are friendly. The place is simpley a lot of fun.

• 2 months later...

I've been to Airport a few times and while the interior is nice, the girls outside in uniforms are cute and sexy, inside is no fun. As mentioend by others throughout this thread, they press a lot of drinks. After a drink, left never to return. A pity as the place has potential but the attitude of the staff and girls is what brings it down.

• 1 month later...

the ole dr jekyll ms hyde con, you so sexy man, acting all sweet and horny i want you soo much (in the bar), when you get to the room, show me the money you stupid farang...

Airport, another of the WS gogo tourist traps. No need to be in clubs that are packed wall to wall....

so you payed her 1500 baht and fucked her. what did you think? for 1500 , you were going to fuck her all night? sorry buddy!

I thought airpot was quite nice,didnt really get hustled for drinks that much and the main dancers were very nice,didn't barfine for some strange reason,great party atmosphere...not sure why some are calling it a tourist trap,it's still much more fun that sitting in a dreary beer bar boring yourself to death.....lol...J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. In my personal opinion I would never bar fine so late in the night or morning really as I am out of energy then and want to go to sleep. But we are all different. I remember once last year I bar fined a girl out of an a-go-go on Soi LK Metro and it was 4 AM when I got her into bed and felt tired and unmotivated but that's another story. I think the bad thing here is to have you pay for the replacement beer as is was not you who knocked it over and also the sly lady drink. I don't get upset about things like that, and neither did you, but I sure don't like them.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I was in this gogo last May at 5 pm It 'was great fun There were a few beautiful girls. My friends told me that those girls do not usually give much attention to customers. With me it was very kind and funny. I chose this one and it filled me with kisses in my mouth. He asked me 1000 baht for a short time. Maybe it was perhaps the low stagone, my young age ... However, I was knackered for a night and morning of hot sex. I did not accept. at the next

• 7 years later...

was in this bar on my last trip. they tried ripping me off adding extra bills on my check bin. had to go get tourist police. they said how much extra are they trying to charge i said 400 bht. tourist police spoke to them. they said they will knock off 200bht, i said fine to end the matter. i thanked the toruist police for there assistance and put 200 bht in there box. i even spoke to the tourist police and said really doesnt that show their guilt by halfing what they tried to rip me off. they agreed and said it is a problem where some bars trying it on sometimes. its the first ive had this problem with a bar so certainly airport gogo can go get fucked.

50 minutes ago, England man said:

was in this bar on my last trip. they tried ripping me off adding extra bills on my check bin. had to go get tourist police. they said how much extra are they trying to charge i said 400 bht. tourist police spoke to them. they said they will knock off 200bht, i said fine to end the matter. i thanked the toruist police for there assistance and put 200 bht in there box. i even spoke to the tourist police and said really doesnt that show their guilt by halfing what they tried to rip me off. they agreed and said it is a problem where some bars trying it on sometimes. its the first ive had this problem with a bar so certainly airport gogo can go get fucked.

Wow, surprised they kept it up even with the tourist police involved. That's why I try and stick with bars that have the electronic bin.