IGNORED

Aiport a gogo can gogo get fucked.

Casper

When the Airport first opened up some dickheads were raving about the place and referring to the 'stunners' that worked in this establishment. I reckon they must have been on a backhander from the owner. Then a few bad reports started filtering in to the forum so my friend and I thought we'd pop in. We did not see any girls who could remotely be described as 'stunners' but true to form the 'buy me dlink' merchants started their antics within a few minutes of us sitting down.

I'm a Cheap Charlie, I'll readily admit it but my pal my pal would make Ebenezer Scrooge look like Santa Claus, he's never been known to buy a LD or leave a tip so the girls soon gave up on us. We each had a draught beer at the extortionate price of 85 baht, we paid with the exact amount so we could not get conned out of the change and took our leave. I've never felt the least bit inclined to revisit the dump and doubt that I ever will, we also popped into the Iron Club and did not reckon much to that place either.

Who wants to sit cramped up in gogo bar warding off ponces when there are places such as Happy, Sweethearts, Peppermint and Baccara just a few minutes walk away.

I have to agree. I've never seen the attraction of Airport, or its sister Iron for that matter. Poor layout, deafening music, average looking girls, lots of drinks hassles and generally high prices. The best thing that can be said is that the service girls look cute in their uniforms. There are plenty of better gogos in Pattaya.

I have to agree. I've never seen the attraction of Airport, or its sister Iron for that matter. Poor layout, deafening music, average looking girls, lots of drinks hassles and generally high prices. The best thing that can be said is that the service girls look cute in their uniforms. There are plenty of better gogos in Pattaya.

I think that may be it, I've noticed some of the best stunners are those drumming up customers in the street.

Took a girl from there about a year ago, one of the naked ones at the end (she is still there) and she was rubbish.

Too popular, don't know why, music too loud to talk, but the worm turns.

I should say that I like to go there during the daytime as I have most definitely found some diamonds then.

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

I dont go out too often, but after hearing the raves about Airport I decided it was a must see.

Went there with my staff whos birthday it was. First impressions were this place was awesome, we were just kicking back, enjoying it, i was surprised at the looks and gestures the girl were giving me dispite sitting with my attractive staff, who couldve been my wife or GF for all they knew (they clearly have a radar for this type of thing).

So after while my staff want to go sit next to the shower, and we sit there and i have maybe 1 sip of my beer when the shower girl asks me for a tip, I nearly laughed at her, your kidding, its been like 15seconds i was thinking.

So we sit for abit and another girl with the best looking ass ive ever seen starts making eyes at me, and soaping up her pussy, smiling at me etc, she slides over and i tip her. She dances showers, plays and looks me abit more, before sliding over and just starts kissing me......ive never had a BG GoGo girl do this before at her work.

Before long she whispers in my ear "i want to fuck you".

It was about 1.30am, I was out for my staffs birthday, so declined and said perhaps ill come back sometime.

So i left and the staff and i partied soem more before i got bored about 3.30am and i decided to go back and see if she was still about. The place was near empty but she was there, happy to see me (no other customers, so id be happy too) she sits with me and a friend of hers sits too, i order a drink for me, and she asks for a lady drink....no problem i say.

3 drinks come back......hmmmmm, ill let that slide i think....so im sittign there she is all over me ive had the neck of my beer when another girl knocked my beer to the floor, i was impressed with the fuss made, and the replacment beer that arrived swiftly.........until

I go to check bill and they have charged me for the replacment beer....fuck that, I wasnt going along with that. And I said as much, I also decided to have a word about the 2nd lady drink too.......in my opinion things started to look pretty shitty in this place now.

The double charge for one beer, the sly lady drink, the asking of tips after 15seconds.

Then the girl asks me to bar fine her......800baht, I declined and said I wasnt happy with the service in the bar, and wouldnt be paying them anymore money, im certainly not paying a bar fine at 4am, isnt a bar fine to compensate for the lady not working? there about to close!

The girl asks for my number, and said she wanted to call me......i gave it.

5am I get a call and her saying to meet her somewhere in 30minute, she is 45minutes....typical thai style.

We go to my room, she sits on the bed, first words "how much you give me" I told her, what are you worth, she says 2000baht, i said, no way ill pay 1000, she insists she is very very good, i agree on 1500baht, it is now 6am, and she has the tightest body ive seen.

We have a shower, she get on the bed, i go to get on the bed and she says "put on condom" i siad, im not even ready to fuck yet.......In a way i knew then and there it was going to go to shit.

Long story short, I decided i was guna fuck the shit outve her hard and fast, and have more fun later.

6.15, she is putting her clothes on, i said where you going? he said home, i said what for we aint done, she said 1500 one fuck.

At this point I thought I should just remind her that i have lived in thailand off and on for 4 yrs and know what the go is. She protested that 1500 was short time, and short time was 1 fuck. she started to call her mamasan, and i spoke to her, told her of my high level of dis satisfaction in the whole thing, and was told, you want cheap fuck go find girl on beach road.

Airport a gogo can gogo get fucked..............and the little skinny shorty with a hot ass and pretty average head with a scar that runs along her face at the bottom of her eyes across her nose........stay clear of her.

sorry to hear

thats shit treatment,,but you kn ow i hear and read it so often,i think the moral of the story is not airport gogo but all gogos.

fuck em

well thats my opinion ill never go to one ever again.

...I'm a Cheap Charlie, I'll readily admit it but my pal my pal would make Ebenezer Scrooge look like Santa Claus, he's never been known to buy a LD or leave a tip so the girls soon gave up on us. We each had a draught beer at the extortionate price of 85 baht, we paid with the exact amount so we could not get conned out of the change and took our leave...Who wants to sit cramped up in gogo bar warding off ponces when there are places such as Happy, Sweethearts, Peppermint and Baccara just a few minutes walk away.

Last time I visited, even Happy, Sweethearts, etc. staff appreciate LDs and tips and I wouldn't say that Baccara was especially cheap either. However, as an opposing thread on Airport will attest, it has it's fans too - as do all clubs. I've only ever found 1 self-confessed Cheap Charlie who actually enjoys any aspect of Walking Street - it's prices are fast approaching UK levels when you factor in the declining £ and more fun can be found elsewhere in Pattaya. I'm not defending Airport (or the truly horrendous Iron Club), but each visitor will find good and bad points in all clubs. I don't mind paying for a night's entertainment, but last trip found that all WS go-gos had rather 'lost the plot' and were universally expensive, inconsistent and even downright boring. I would draw the line at Soi 8, but found LK Metro's alternatives to be a good alternative.

Last trip best place I went to. To each their own I suppose??? I even lashed out and purchased the outfit for activites back in the hotel room! Have nothing but positive experiences with the place! Most blokes will have a negative experience somewhere???

i was over the place long ago.

so are the girls, fuck all stunners in there anymore !.

And that's why I like this site. Many different opinions in a no flame environment! And Slapman with the greatest respect I disagree. See photo below from 3 Jan 2011. 700 baht to buy the uniform if anyone is interested!P1060058 (800x600).jpg

Uniform is being framed and will sit on the wall above the bar in Aus!

THE CASTLE.

that ones going straight to the pool room !.

THE CASTLE.

that ones going straight to the pool room !.

LOL! "The Castle" is now part of Aussie culture!

Guys if we decided not to go to clubs because someone had a bad experience there would be no clubs to go to.

1. Girls doing their job to get lady drinks from you. The other girl was sitting with you when lady drinks were ordered and one could have said I only buy one drink.

2. You did not pay bar so any problems you had with girl are you problems and not the club'.

Everybody, remember the girls are there to take as much money from you as they possible can. They are not your girlfriends. Some 40+ years ago, before leaving for overseas duty in the army, my Dad told me to watch out for barflies, they will only take your money.. Same advise today.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

I have to agree and disagree with Nutosf above...

YES, their job is to make as much for themselves and the bar as they can, no issue there.

BUT, one can argue that pestering for tips/drinks/barfines/etc is the WORST WAY to achieve their objective.

As is CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED by all the responses on this thread, when confronted with this marketing strategy, MOST guys will simply have one drink and WALK OUT!!! And, as has also been pointed out, we as a group (the members of PA) are only a small fraction of those who patronize Walking Street...but, WE ARE TYPICAL of the population who do...so that means 1000s of guys walking in and out with just one drink...NOT maximizing the income for the bar or the girl.

ON THE OTHER HAND, bars that impose EXCELLENT PRACTICES on their staff (no pestering rule, no bill padding, etc) seem to gain RAVE REVIEWS and are packed more often than not...where as these other sewers (Airport and the like) are only full during the peak times.

So, yes, we should all be aware that most of these girls are only in it for the money (90%+...there are a few looking for husbands or just someone to treat them well)...but, if they only knew how much MORE they could make if they only understood how WE think...I know that for a fact...when I feel treated well, my wallet opens and cheer is spread throughout the land...when I feel pestered, my feet do the talking and out I go!

My 2 Baht, Alex

PS...Airport A Go Go is, has been, and always will be a SEWER! Avoid at all costs. I personally know 2 girls in there (knew them when they worked at another gogo, then they moved to Airport) who degenerated into running a scam at Airport...basically padding bills and "mistakenly" ordering rounds of drinks which, when the farang objected, just giggled and pretended like they didnt understand...90% of the time the guy just paid wanting to avoid embarrassment rather than call over the mamasan. These girls are SMART in most cases, dont kid yourself.

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

I have to agree and disagree with Nutosf above...

YES, their job is to make as much for themselves and the bar as they can, no issue there.

BUT, one can argue that pestering for tips/drinks/barfines/etc is the WORST WAY to achieve their objective.

As is CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED by all the responses on this thread, when confronted with this marketing strategy, MOST guys will simply have one drink and WALK OUT!!! And, as has also been pointed out, we as a group (the members of PA) are only a small fraction of those who patronize walking street...but, WE ARE TYPICAL of the population who do...so that means 1000s of guys walking in and out with just one drink...NOT maximizing the income for the bar or the girl.

ON THE OTHER HAND, bars that impose EXCELLENT PRACTICES on their staff (no pestering rule, no bill padding, etc) seem to gain RAVE REVIEWS and are packed more often than not...where as these other sewers (Airport and the like) are only full during the peak times.

So, yes, we should all be aware that most of these girls are only in it for the money (90%+...there are a few looking for husbands or just someone to treat them well)...but, if they only knew how much MORE they could make if they only understood how WE think...I know that for a fact...when I feel treated well, my wallet opens and cheer is spread throughout the land...when I feel pestered, my feet do the talking and out I go!

My 2 Baht, Alex

PS...Airport A Go Go is, has been, and always will be a SEWER! Avoid at all costs. I personally know 2 girls in there (knew them when they worked at another gogo, then they moved to Airport) who degenerated into running a scam at Airport...basically padding bills and "mistakenly" ordering rounds of drinks which, when the farang objected, just giggled and pretended like they didnt understand...90% of the time the guy just paid wanting to avoid embarrassment rather than call over the mamasan. These girls are SMART in most cases, dont kid yourself.

Mate its all about your own experiences. Mine were memorable!

Edited by vego1049

Mate its all about your own experiences. Mine were memorable!

Great...there is always the exception to the rule...always good to hear when someone has a positive experience anywhere...but I think you see the OVERWHELMING response on this place is NEGATIVE!

And, with soooo many choices, why risk it IMHO. I think they should just call themselves what they are, SKANKS N' THEIVES A GOGO...lol.

Cheers, Alex

• 4 weeks later...

I used to like this place a lot,

But similar with the drinks with me. I know a lot of staff, and before you know it their slipping the odd lady drink in the bill.

At this point, there is no point arguing with Thai's.......there's no point arguing with them at all actually, they always play innocent and you are never satisfied with the outcome.

So i just pay the bill and leave, i haven't been back.....shame though, some of them are hot.

The locals know how to ruin a good thing

• 3 months later...

I had a bad experience at Airport a while back but in their defense, it wasn't really the fault of the a gogo, it was the fault of one particular service girl who is always a bitch.

This girl is short, fat and has short hair. Basically she looks like a marshmallow with appendages. She used to work at What's Up and she was a pain in the ass there. Bad attitude for no reason, purposely taking forever to get drinks even after being tipped well, etc.

Now she works at Airport and on this particular night, I was with some friends. They had put one of my drinks on my friends bin so when it came time to pay, I proceeded to pay my friend for my beer. As I handed 100 baht to my friend, the marshmallow snatched the money from my hand and put it in he pocket. She did this with the speed of a master pickpocket lifting the wallet off a mark.

I still owed 120 on my bin so I said to myself, "Ok, I've already paid 100 so now I'll just pay the 20 and be off." I handed the marshmallow 20 baht and the check and she said, "No, you have to pay 120!" I told her you already took 100 from me and here is the rest. She claimed she hadn't taken anything despite 2 of my friends backing me up that she had taken my money.

She kept going on and on about how I had to pay so I just tore into her, telling her that her shit attitude, shit service and obvious attempts to steal are going to get her ass in a world of hurt one day. Yeah, I was a little drunk but I had put up with her crap on half a dozen occasions already and had enough.

All she could muster in reply was "Oh yeah?" and I walked out.

But as far as the a gogo itself, Airport is way over hyped. They do have a few nice looking girls if you get in there early but so does nearly every other a gogo.

I think most of the guys that give it rave reviews haven't spent much time checking out all the better a gogos in town. Most of the dancers seem to look the same... Cute faces with the Jap/Korean style hair but body wise, they're a bit on the chunky side. Unless you've got a fetish for their hairstyle, you can find as good or better just strolling down WS. Although, I did see one girl late last year that had an amazing body but she was busy with a customer and every time I went back after, I couldn't find her.

Despite going there a dozen times, I've never seen one that I felt was worth the barfine or trying to meet up with after work. I think a lot of the girls there are looking to get a couple of short times in then go home. Fair enough but that usually means the service won't be that great and you'll be lucky if she sticks around more than an hour or so.

These days I only go there if a friend drags me in. I'd rather visit Heaven or Baccara or even What's Up which have a much better lineup of girls. Plus, their girls a good mix of different body styles/looks. But If you like shorter girls with smallish chests but big asses and thick legs, Airport seems to be the spot!

Edited by Angelo

Angelo,Have to agree with you I dont know what the big deal is about the place and its been my 7th visit to pattaya and number 8 in 7 weeks time :Party5:

if they only knew how much MORE they could make if they only understood how WE think...I know that for a fact...when I feel treated well, my wallet opens and cheer is spread throughout the land...when I feel pestered, my feet do the talking and out I go

Well Said Alex, My nature exactly!

i did get to motorboat some goats soaped up ass in the airport that was fun

I am probably showing my ignorance but what does this mean?? :GoldenSmile1: I have many images in my head but none are pretty.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

dude I hate to say this but I think she played you to a tee... gotta hand it to the Thai girls they are very good actors... always remember that even if you are Brad Pitt the attraction here is largely only as deep as your wallet and had a fat guy across the room thrown bills at her she would have been necking with him...

I had a bad experience at Airport a while back but in their defense, it wasn't really the fault of the a gogo, it was the fault of one particular service girl who is always a bitch.

This girl is short, fat and has short hair. Basically she looks like a marshmallow with appendages. She used to work at What's Up and she was a pain in the ass there. Bad attitude for no reason, purposely taking forever to get drinks even after being tipped well, etc.

Now she works at Airport and on this particular night, I was with some friends. They had put one of my drinks on my friends bin so when it came time to pay, I proceeded to pay my friend for my beer. As I handed 100 baht to my friend, the marshmallow snatched the money from my hand and put it in he pocket. She did this with the speed of a master pickpocket lifting the wallet off a mark.

I still owed 120 on my bin so I said to myself, "Ok, I've already paid 100 so now I'll just pay the 20 and be off." I handed the marshmallow 20 baht and the check and she said, "No, you have to pay 120!" I told her you already took 100 from me and here is the rest. She claimed she hadn't taken anything despite 2 of my friends backing me up that she had taken my money.

She kept going on and on about how I had to pay so I just tore into her, telling her that her shit attitude, shit service and obvious attempts to steal are going to get her ass in a world of hurt one day. Yeah, I was a little drunk but I had put up with her crap on half a dozen occasions already and had enough.

But as far as the a gogo itself, Airport is way over hyped. They do have a few nice looking girls if you get in there early but so does nearly every other a gogo.

I think most of the guys that give it rave reviews haven't spent much time checking out all the better a gogos in town. Most of the dancers seem to look the same... Cute faces with the Jap/Korean style hair but body wise, they're a bit on the chunky side. Unless you've got a fetish for their hairstyle, you can find as good or better just strolling down WS. Although, I did see one girl late last year that had an amazing body but she was busy with a customer and every time I went back after, I couldn't find her.

Despite going there a dozen times, I've never seen one that I felt was worth the barfine or trying to meet up with after work. I think a lot of the girls there are looking to get a couple of short times in then go home. Fair enough but that usually means the service won't be that great and you'll be lucky if she sticks around more than an hour or so.

These days I only go there if a friend drags me in. I'd rather visit Heaven or Baccara or even What's Up which have a much better lineup of girls. Plus, their girls a good mix of different body styles/looks. But If you like shorter girls with smallish chests but big asses and thick legs, Airport seems to be the spot!

Haha I think I know exactly who you're talking about she is a right pain in the ass. I usually see her trying to push ping pong balls to unsuspecting farangs.

Personally, airport has gone down the shitter for me aswell, used to be my favorite gogo but I rarely went during my last trip. Attitude stinks, overpriced, too pushy for drinks and girls not that great anymore

i know her, shes a pain. I just tell her to go away

• 2 months later...

Overall I think is Airport is still in the top 10 gogos in Pattaya as far as selection.Last spring there were 6-7 worth a BF and I am rather picky.Does anyone know what happened to the incredible Kung? I believe she was Number 51.She stayed with me for four nights in the spring of 2010.Blonde hair and a great ass.

Edited by 33 Cannon

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

i see im not the only victim of this nasty dwarf service girl. ill still go into airport again but i think if she tries to serve me ill ignore her until someone else comes along.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I have never had any problems with this woman but I know exactly who everyone is talking about. Quite possibly the homeliest service woman I have ever seen in a go-go. In Thailand it seems the uglier they are the worse their attitude is while if they are cute they tend to be sweethearts.Feast or famine.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3: