IGNORED

Aiport a gogo can gogo get fucked.

Casper

I think i,ll be giving it a wide birth after reading this thread.... thanks for the heads up .

Sloth

Note...the OP is now a removed member - whether that affects the veracity of his report is for you to judge, but I've seen a number of threads where the poster has suffered at the hands of their own stupidity / naivety or has an axe to grind. Don't deprive yourself of a good night out - visit and make your own mind up. I've rarely been swayed by any rant on an internet forum and haven't had too many regrets yet.

IMHO...AIRPORT A GOGO

SUCKS!!!

....in every way, shape and form...

1) Not sure how this bar got such rave reviews on here...truely puzzling

a. It is small, uncomfortable and laid out very lineally so you can only see a couple girls well at a time.

b. The seating is very uncomfortable, period...unless you are a midget.

c. The girls are like the worst of the begging dogs I have ever experienced in Pattaya, especially the shower girls.

d. The drinks are watered down.

e. Yes, there are a few lookers, but no better or worse than any other gogo in this department, and with the rest of it, i dont see the point and avoid going in unless dragged there by the folks I am crawling with.

I have been in and out of this bar ever since it opened...again, once or twice to try it out on my own...and once or twice cuz a couple girls I knew from NLD1 moved over there...but honestly, after the 2nd trip in, Id never go again if it wasnt for someone (or a BG) dragging me in there...there simply are sooooo many better places to spend your time and your baht.

To me, the two WORST gogos on WS (other than the Russian places) are Happy and Airport.

My 2 baht.

Cheers, alex

Thanks for that 'non axe grinding' review. I don't frequent gogos nowadays, but I did walk past it a few times during my last trip. I was struck by the modern design & felt drawn to it. I'm afraid that most of their customers will be one time newbies, who are drawn by the big shiny thing.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

So how full or empty was your beer? Sorry you had a shit night but theres always more to any story.

This could happen at any beer bar or gogo, if you have lived in Thailand on or off for 4 years, you would know that.

God help us when people start paying above the odds, guess hooker prices are never meant to inflate hey :FunnyPost1:

Oh BC, always the knight in shining armour defending the unknown. If you read his OP he said he had only drunk the neck of the beer bottle whcih to me qualifies for a new beer. What's your problem, the guy is just giving information about a specific issue he had. What's wrong with that.

I frequent Airport a lot when in Patts and I know there are good and bad girls in Airport. I know there was a great Mamasan in there and there is one who will rip you for every bit she can. So I for ONE, want to hear stories like this so I can know which one's to be wary of.

So WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

• 2 weeks later...

From an 'outsiders' perspective, I think a lot of things said about this place seemed right to me.

I visited the place for the first (& Last) time a week ago and was instantly shocked by all the begging bowls being rattled in my face. OK the uniforms are cute, but every other aspect of the place stinks IMHO.

Once again, power of internet. Check out the place now-EMPTY.

Business owners should really start think about this things and try to deal with problems.

Even the busy ones who rely on passing trade, once enough of bad has been said, it does stick in peoples memory so they avoid the place.

Also in money terms. just as example, if bar looses 1 customer per day over 365 days and that 1 person spends 1000 baht, its a loss of 365 000.

10 people loss is 3 650 000 -US$120 000 PER YEAR. Now that is a huge loss and this is only if 10 people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in as a fellow monger who has been roped in by the sexy uniforms outside, had one drink inside and left never to return.

All that glitters isn't gold and that is sooo true with Airport.

Once again, power of internet. Check out the place now-EMPTY....

Is this really the power of the internet ? As has been noted on another thread, visitors who come to Pattaya and are members of PA and read this thread are probably few and far between. I would tentatively suggest that this may have more to do with low season and a global recession - the whole town is dead. Airport was rammed in March and will probably return to same when high season picks up...along with all the other places. Anyone who has spent a few years travelling to Pattaya will have seen the rise and fall of a huge number of go-gos - anyone remember when Boesche was a firm favourite ? The lucky ones usually have a BM with a vested interest and use friends, hangers-on, etc. to 'big up' the reputation of the place - those with Thai owners fare less well. Although the (since removed) OP may not have been served too well by the mamasan, the problem possibly lay with the girl. LT to ST conversion is a growing trend, whether through greed or whether because he "was guna fuck the shit outve her hard and fast" (sic) and the 'chemistry' was never there. We'll never know. I'm not trying to make apologies for Airport - I could give a damn about the fortunes of any establishment - I'll always be my own man, visit them all and make up my own mind.

Don't deprive yourself of a good night out - visit and make your own mind up. I've rarely been swayed by any rant on an internet forum and haven't had too many regrets yet.

Very true. Second that.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

• 1 month later...

always thought what shit job/selling pussy.

could u do it?

always think bar fine get girl 2 door only.

after that nicer u r/more u get'

short time stunner usually 2000/long time 3000

u got bargain/all night $A100.

same oz $2000

want cheap go Philippines 1500p[$A40] all night/bar 700,mama 100,girl 700

advice : find nice girl take singapore/let her make decent money/she will love u forever.

Count me in as a fellow monger who has been roped in by the sexy uniforms outside, had one drink inside and left never to return.

All that glitters isn't gold and that is sooo true with Airport.

Same thing here. I went in for a beer at Happy Hour and bought a couple of lady drinks and spent 500 baht in 15 minutes. Also constantly asking for tips. Never been back although the girls outside in the uniforms are very tempting.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I don't like the venue of airport or the Iron club which is next door,as I find it's too narrow and thin and you have to keep moving your head left and right to see what's going on. It reminds me of watching tennis.

I had that same feeling when I was there, they're both very narrow bars, I felt a little claustrophiobic

Another reason why I don't frequent GoGo bars as much as I used to. Most of the GoGo bars are now catering to the "Tourist" crowd and they know it. That's why a lot of the girls have attitudes and so do the servers. GoGos are good for tourist cause time is of essence and they usually don't have the time to search out for the gems that are still to be found all over Pattaya.

Seems like everyone frequenting the GoGos are after the best looking babe in the house. But many times the GoGo girls have a attitude which trumps their good looks and makes for a expensive fuck without much GF experience. I'm not saying all the GoGo girls are like that but it seems like more and more of them are swaying that way. Too many tourist with too much money to burn and not enough time on their hands.

When I do venture into the GoGo bars I tend to try to look beyond the sexy body and look more for a woman with good attitude. For all the times Ive ventured into GoGo bars I seem to have more bad experiences than good experiences. Yes, they tend to look better physically, However, their good looks seems to go out the door with their bad attitudes. Ive had much better luck frequenting the Beer Bars.

Just my 2 cents....

Another reason why I don't frequent GoGo bars as much as I used to. Most of the GoGo bars are now catering to the "Tourist" crowd and they know it. That's why a lot of the girls have attitudes and so do the servers. GoGos are good for tourist cause time is of essence and they usually don't have the time to search out for the gems that are still to be found all over Pattaya.

Seems like everyone frequenting the GoGos are after the best looking babe in the house. But many times the GoGo girls have a attitude which trumps their good looks and makes for a expensive fuck without much GF experience. I'm not saying all the GoGo girls are like that but it seems like more and more of them are swaying that way. Too many tourist with too much money to burn and not enough time on their hands.

When I do venture into the GoGo bars I tend to try to look beyond the sexy body and look more for a woman with good attitude. For all the times Ive ventured into GoGo bars I seem to have more bad experiences than good experiences. Yes, they tend to look better physically, However, their good looks seems to go out the door with their bad attitudes. Ive had much better luck frequenting the Beer Bars.

Just my 2 cents and your mileage may vary....

I had a really good experience at Airport, I found a really hot stunner, I barfined her longtime 2500 BT, we went out to eat then went back to the hotel, she gave a really good GFE, she was really nice and wasnt watching the clock, really nice girl I still think about her, I doubt she's still there, this was january.

The next night I headed for Airport again but at the last minute decided to go into Iron Club, which at the time was called bad girls club, I told the waitress I wanted to talk to one of the dancers and pointed to her, she was about fifteen feeet away, they brought a waitress over to me, It almost seemed like they did it on purpose, like they didnt want me to barfine the dancer, I said no and pointed again, they brought the dancer over, and I bought her a drink, I only talked to her for a minute before I had the mamasan and a waitress standing over me asking if I wanted her, the whole thing was high pressure.

When we get back to the hotel she's in such a rush that I know its gone to shit, It kills my drive, we spend about twenty minutes fooling around and finally I jerk myself off while she plays with my balls, because she just cant get me off, 1000 baht shorttime, very lame.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate the place, never going there again, the mamasan a total bitch.

Keeping it short and sweat on this topic.

Airport is definitely a no fly zone for me. We landed there thurs night and I got the old 3000 baht for LT and she wanted the cash upfront. Ummm NO. I gave here the ok you can go now. Fuk your loss of face. Go sulk in the corner FFS.

I think ill have me one extra spin round the the Devils Den.

coops.

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

I was hoping that this place had improved as I really love the uniforms. My solitary visit in 2008 was really disappointing - poor room and girls who wanted too much money for delivering very little.

Will look elsewher when I land on Sat.

Peter

Edited by petertaylor

• 2 weeks later...

Hate the place, never going there again, the mamasan a total bitch.

Keeping it short and sweat on this topic.

Concur with this statement.. I've been to this club lot of the last couple of years, however this one time, one of the door guys, attempted to block my entry, tellign me that I couldn't go in and that I needed to go to another club. At first I was shocked but eventually figured out that he thought I was Indian.

I told him that I was from "Hawaii", which didn't make any sense to them so instead I told him that I was from "America" but then he asked for my ID. I told him to Fuc*k off and after a minute or two, I ended up having one of the dancers that I knew from past visits tell this guy that I was "OK". Which she did and in fact she started to yell at him and his coworker, I thanked her and went on my way, I was already pissed put off by their attitude and didn't feel like spending any of my money in their club.

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

"how much you give me" = nothing...you can go home (glap baan gaddai!)

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

I was at Airport two days ago, around 7pm. I found it to be hyper-aggro with drink begging and tip hustling. Quite different from the last time I was there. Also, when I got up to go, they miscalculated my bill by a hundred baht. I told the server it was wrong and she came back again to say it was correct. I walked over to the cashier and said it was wrong. Only then did he admit to making a mistake. Now, I think chances are he wasn't hustling an extra hundred as only a maniac would try after he's been told once he's wrong. But in a place rife with options, I don't really need to be giving anyone the benefit of doubt, do I?

Well, I AM an Indian and they let me in for some reason which was unfathomable. So I go in, throw some money around, even buy the fucking waitress & Mamasan a drink. whisky is watered - I ask for it straight up so I can tell easily. They overcharge me by a JD and I know it and I still pay...Unfortunately that's what I need to do - given the way they treat me and my "countrymen".

Anyways - this dancer brushes against me on the narrow passageway and says "I wanna go wid you". She's hot and I ask her how much. 3000 LT she says and I pay the bar fine and off we go. We go have dinner, I realize she is drunk as a skunk. She wants flowers, so I get her some, goes into this little shop and spends ages in picking up some weird little bottles of Liquid which I pay for... meanders and dithers and bloody irritates the shit out of me because I now want to get to the hotel and fuck her brains out.

We finally reach my room and she fucking passes out on my bed!! What a fucking let down!!

All in all, Airport isn't my favorite place. There are a couple on the Soi Diamond which have much better girls.

And after you go to the same bar a couple of times, they recognize you and it helps.

• 1 month later...

... I now want to get to the hotel and fuck her brains out.

We finally reach my room and she fucking passes out on my bed!! ...

So is this implying that you ended up not doing it? :IdHitIt2:

Just joking, but I bet you'll be a bit more wary of overly intoxicated ones in the future!

the only time i hate going to this place is when it is jam packed and you are seated near the soapie girls and then get asked every 2 minutes for a tip. on top of that you are constantly shuffling your knees sideways to let people through because of how narrow it is. i love the place when i get a seat near the go-go dancers as I can just enjoy the show without hassle

im sure every single one of us has been fucked over somewhere along the line. naughty girls and champion agogo did it to me, so i know how you feel. im never spending my hard earnt baht in those place again.

When the Airport first opened up some dickheads were raving about the place and referring to the 'stunners' that worked in this establishment. I reckon they must have been on a backhander from the owner. Then a few bad reports started filtering in to the forum so my friend and I thought we'd pop in. We did not see any girls who could remotely be described as 'stunners' but true to form the 'buy me dlink' merchants started their antics within a few minutes of us sitting down.

I'm a Cheap Charlie, I'll readily admit it but my pal my pal would make Ebenezer Scrooge look like Santa Claus, he's never been known to buy a LD or leave a tip so the girls soon gave up on us. We each had a draught beer at the extortionate price of 85 baht, we paid with the exact amount so we could not get conned out of the change and took our leave. I've never felt the least bit inclined to revisit the dump and doubt that I ever will, we also popped into the Iron Club and did not reckon much to that place either.

Who wants to sit cramped up in gogo bar warding off ponces when there are places such as Happy, Sweethearts, Peppermint and Baccara just a few minutes walk away.