IGNORED

Study Finds Bananas Can Prevent HIV Infection

origen437

thank you for the information.

I know it's a serious subject but....................................now I know why the girls in Baby Dolls stick bananas in their twats, it's not just a show but HIV prevention lol

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

The report didn't say how many bananas you have to eat (probably hundreds), but it must be true... it was in a newspaper!

I guess I'm gonna have to greatly increase my banana budget for my next Pattaya trip!

And I agree with the above comment on Baby Dolls. Now we know! :GoldenSmile1:

Bakwan

I know it's a serious subject but....................................now I know why the girls in Baby Dolls stick bananas in their twats, it's not just a show but HIV prevention lol

HAHAHA....

Took the words right out of my mouth.... :FunnyPost1:

The report didn't say how many bananas you have to eat (probably hundreds), but it must be true... it was in a newspaper!

I guess I'm gonna have to greatly increase my banana budget for my next Pattaya trip!

And I agree with the above comment on Baby Dolls. Now we know! :FunnyPost1:

Bakwan

Exactly, lots of idiots will now think that if they have their banana in the morning there's no need to wear condoms. It's great that they've identified that compound but you can be sure it's not as simple as the newspaper headline might hint at.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

The report didn't say its as simple as eating a banana. :001_Thank_You5:

They still need to find a way to properly use the lectins to develop a drug.

The report didn't say its as simple as eating a banana. :001_Thank_You5:

They still need to find a way to properly use the lectins to develop a drug.

That's true, but newspapers are well aware that many don't look beyond the surface of the headline.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Lectins wouldn't work consumed normally as they bind to the guts epithelial cells with adverse effects.

So eating a concentrated source of the lectin would be bad news, like how concentrated ethanol will destroy viruses and bacteria but will do little damage to us if applied topically(excluding the eyes and more sensitive parts). However consuming enough ethanol to provide a blood concentration sufficient to kill blood borne pathogens would most certainly kill us.

Edited by bobdickgus

That's true, but newspapers are well aware that many don't look beyond the surface of the headline.

Yeah. Hey nice pic by the way! who is that girl?

Lectins wouldn't work consumed normally as they bind to the guts epithelial cells with adverse effects.

So eating a concentrated source of the lectin would be bad news, like how concentrated ethanol will destroy viruses and bacteria but will do little damage to us if applied topically(excluding the eyes and more sensitive parts). However consuming enough ethanol to provide a blood concentration sufficient to kill blood borne pathogens would most certainly kill us.

Yikes! Thanks for the info!

I knew it! One banana a day keeps the AIDS away , the new slogan for Doles :GoldenSmile1:

This is excellent news for the people. We need HIV/AIDS education because It's very important! The lectin found in bananas,to be as potent as two current anti-HIV drugs. The new research describes the complex actions of lectins and their ability to outsmart HIV.

Exactly, lots of idiots will now think that if they have their banana in the morning there's no need to wear condoms. It's great that they've identified that compound but you can be sure it's not as simple as the newspaper headline might hint at.

:001_Thank_You5:

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 1 month later...

good info bro !

คนโà¸à¸«à¸à¹€à¸¡à¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸‚าไม่สามารถจัดà¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸šà¸„วามจริง

เวลาที่เราอยู่คนเดียว à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸¡à¸­à¸‡à¹à¸‚นมองดูมือ ดูหน้าตามองตัวเอง ในà¸à¸£à¸°à¸ˆà¸ จะทำให้เà¸à¸´à¸”คำถามมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢ ที่มาพร้อมคำตอบมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¸žà¸­à¸à¸±à¸™ จะทำให้เราเข้าใจตัวเองà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸Šà¸µà¸§à¸´à¸•à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸‚ึ้นไปอีภอย่ามัวใช้ชีวิตเพื่อทำอะไรมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹€à¸žà¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸„นอื่นอย่างเดียว ทำเพื่อนตัวเองบ้าง ชีวิตเรามันไม่ได้ยาวนานอย่างที่คิดหรอภทำวันนี้เพื่อพรุ่งนี้à¸à¹‡à¸žà¸­à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§...

good info bro !

Very interesting,, how about eating those bananas that the bar girls stick in their love box???? :001_Thank_You5:

Monkeys eat many banana's yet they still get sick and this is where HIV came from. Do not know how true that report is.

That's what I thought - we got it from shagging monkeys didn't we?

Mind you, I've shagged quite a few same same monkey here. :001_Thank_You5:

• 7 months later...

Very interesting,, how about eating those bananas that the bar girls stick in their love box???? :001_Thank_You5:

deep fry it first to kill the germs and virusses ....

เวลาที่เราอยู่คนเดียว à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸¡à¸­à¸‡à¹à¸‚นมองดูมือ ดูหน้าตามองตัวเอง ในà¸à¸£à¸°à¸ˆà¸ จะทำให้เà¸à¸´à¸”คำถามมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢ ที่มาพร้อมคำตอบมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¸žà¸­à¸à¸±à¸™ จะทำให้เราเข้าใจตัวเองà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸Šà¸µà¸§à¸´à¸•à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸‚ึ้นไปอีภอย่ามัวใช้ชีวิตเพื่อทำอะไรมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹€à¸žà¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸„นอื่นอย่างเดียว ทำเพื่อนตัวเองบ้าง ชีวิตเรามันไม่ได้ยาวนานอย่างที่คิดหรอภทำวันนี้เพื่อพรุ่งนี้à¸à¹‡à¸žà¸­à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§...

• 1 month later...

there are lots in BKK