IGNORED

Muay Thai training camps

sparkybhoy

Has anyone ever gone on one of them training camps? I have been looking into staying at one of these camps for about a month in the future. I am in my mid twenties and i keep myself fairly fit but I have absolutely no martial arts background. So has anyone ever done one of these camps as a complete novice or know of anyone who has? Also has anybody got any reccommendations?

Check out www.tigermuaythai.com its a professional MMA and MT camp. Also have classes for beginers,etc..

This is camp is one of my sponsors and the best camp Ive seen anywhere (I have lived/trained all over North America and been to many training places in Europe too.)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Check out www.tigermuaythai.com its a professional MMA and MT camp. Also have classes for beginers,etc..

This is camp is one of my sponsors and the best camp Ive seen anywhere (I have lived/trained all over North America and been to many training places in Europe too.)

Cheers man. I'll look into that

I had a look at that website and it looks to be an excellent set up. Hopefully myself and my mate will be going there for a month in the summer.