Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking To Learn Thai Language and Culture..

pattaya4ever

After living in Pattaya after 2 years, I finally got around to concentrate on the Language booking 180 hours of Thai group lessons with a well known school in Town. Callen Thai Wallen School, Next to Carrefour. I selected this school as it was recommended to me as being one of the best also most professional.

Unfortunately prior to be informed I have been accepted for a new position overseas. I have been informed I cannot get a refund although they can be transferred to a new customer.

Lessons are run by a class book, estimated entry level to more advance. Although I am sure that is negotiable with them, I am sure they will not want to teach you what you already know.

Group lessons only possibly not as intense but working with a friend may relieve the frustration, offering 3 or 4 appointed classes a day, to suite your schedule. Lessons are 1hr or 90 minutes a session from memory.

I bought the package for 25,250 Baht including the workbook. This also included the education visa for free. So this will possibly ideal for someone not on need of a visa as the visa is non transferable and now void.

I have previously posted this for sale offering variations such as 60 Hours for 3 people also 90 Hours for 2 people although now I have been informed this is NOT an option available.

180 Hours – Including workbook = 18000 Baht Saving 7250 Baht

Although I think these price is fair, I will accept close offers.

Please spread the word, It would be a shame for these to go to waste.

If interested please call Steve - 0848 638 660

Many Thanks

After living in Pattaya after 2 years, I finally got around to concentrate on the Language booking 180 hours of Thai group lessons with a well known school in Town. Callen Thai Wallen School, Next to Carrefour. I selected this school as it was recommended to me as being one of the best also most professional.

Unfortunately prior to be informed I have been accepted for a new position overseas. I have been informed I cannot get a refund although they can be transferred to a new customer.

Lessons are run by a class book, estimated entry level to more advance. Although I am sure that is negotiable with them, I am sure they will not want to teach you what you already know.

Group lessons only possibly not as intense but working with a friend may relieve the frustration, offering 3 or 4 appointed classes a day, to suite your schedule. Lessons are 1hr or 90 minutes a session from memory.

I bought the package for 25,250 Baht including the workbook. This also included the education visa for free. So this will possibly ideal for someone not on need of a visa as the visa is non transferable and now void.

I have previously posted this for sale offering variations such as 60 Hours for 3 people also 90 Hours for 2 people although now I have been informed this is NOT an option available.

180 Hours – Including workbook = 18000 Baht Saving 7250 Baht

Although I think these price is fair, I will accept close offers.

Please spread the word, It would be a shame for these to go to waste.

If interested please call Steve - 0848 638 660

Many Thanks

Hey Steve, thanks for posting

How much is transfer fees? and have you used any classes yet?

Also is there a time line on when one must start to go to classes?

cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.