IGNORED

Nong Khai

Braveheart

looking to go nong khai after christmas and drop over the bridge for a three day trip with some thai locals.

any ideas/pointers best places to go/see in laos for a few days? (sight-seeing only that is :D )

thanks

Nong Khai not for me.. Been there four times, longest was two weeks... It was a torture for me at the village where my TG family lives.... They depend on selling Plastics comes from the Trees and Have pigs farm to sell the pigs.... Tough life to live... Never went back again after two years because Falang food is very rare and toilet is a torture, a hole on outside, couldn't s*** .. Only four times within two weeks, Mosistos too much there, got a bites all over... Have enough, never again.. But the view is beautiful there, mountains and the Lao rivers is fantastic to see.... Went back to Pattaya, perfect for me... Maybe you can enjoy there....

• 2 months later...

hello

ive stayed in the nong khai area a lot over the last three years, i stayed in the pantanwee a lot ,id go there at the weekend to watch football, sad but true, this was the only place i was ever offered a girl in nong khai, the hotel staff , everytime i booked in, they never seemed to realise i was a reguler, not a bad place to stay short term. i never tool up there offer i was teaching there and it wouldnt have been apreciated in the village if they found out i was on the lookout for a bg.

46 and still learning

I'm in Nong Khai now. This place sucks. Ladies want 800 baht ST and wont stay LT. fuckin bitches. :P i'm going back to Pattaya now.

i guess if your only criteria on judging a place is the p4p scene then nong khai may not be your style. personally i've always loved the town. it has great mekong fish dishes in the restaurants and some great moto touring can be done in the area. it's also where i first cherried my exe's ass so it will always be dear to my heart. btw, you may not want to stay at mut mee during national day in laos as the damn marching music from across the river will keep you up all night.

Edited by deadwood

agree

nong khai has a speacial atmosphere, stress free girls , but you need to stay there a while to understand the ay it works,i really miss there, fom my first day there i felt at home

46 and still learning

• 3 weeks later...

a couple old pics of sala kaew ku.

1_0190__Medium_.jpg

1_0194__Medium_.jpg

1_0192__Medium_.jpg

1_0191__Medium_.jpg

Edited by deadwood