IGNORED

Coffee Beans and equipment in Pattaya

Maybe this is a silly question but I searched a several threads about getting a good cup of coffee in Pattaya but I didn't see anything about getting beans to make your own.

I'm shooting for 40 days next trip, renting an apartment and was hoping to just make my own morning coffee. I use a french press here at home and grind my own beans. Partly because I like relaxing in the morning with my own coffee and partly to save a few baht.

Do the big supermarkets stock coffee beans? What about presses and grinders? My grinder is pretty small so I could pack it but the press is a bit bigger and more delicate.

What do you folks who make your own on the ground do or recommend?

Maybe this is a silly question but I searched a several threads about getting a good cup of coffee in Pattaya but I didn't see anything about getting beans to make your own.

I'm shooting for 40 days next trip, renting an apartment and was hoping to just make my own morning coffee. I use a french press here at home and grind my own beans. Partly because I like relaxing in the morning with my own coffee and partly to save a few baht.

Do the big supermarkets stock coffee beans? What about presses and grinders? My grinder is pretty small so I could pack it but the press is a bit bigger and more delicate.

What do you folks who make your own on the ground do or recommend?

Friendship supermarket 100% has choice of beans and you cat grind it yourself.

Also Starbucks is here, i think they also sell it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Bon Cafe along Naklua, we have one of their coffee machines and they have a wide choice.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...