Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

phuket with a girlfriend

obsrving

I'm working on coming back to Phuket at some point and a girl I know REALLY wants to go with me to Patong. Before you say "that's a bad idea", she is well aware of what Patong has and would like to check it out for herself. So now I need to find a hotel that is nice, has a sea view and has no or very low joiner fees. Something friendly to adventurous couples.

I want to stay in the Patong area this time, I have been in kata and Karon for a few days, but getting up to Patong and back is a pain in the butt and expensive, unless I am missing something about Phuket transportation.

Any hints, ideas or advice would be appreciated!

I like this place http://www.tonyresorts.com/ great british pub to the right of it for some great breakfast(their blood sausage is to die for), rooms are clean and nice(I'd say upper 3 star), staff is great(the night shift manager is a freaky little thing), and it's only a few blocks from Bangla(it's almost exactly between Bangla and Prachanukro)

Edit. Also every time I call to book, I manage to get the rooms for about half what they list on their website.

Edited by illuxion

I have always stayed outside Patong at kata. I'm positive you and your friend will have a great time. Patong is a fun place to party. :001_Thank_You5:

I'd say go for it,

Pick a nice place and have a great time.

One thing about Patong is you can get into the night life fully, or just sample a little.

Or as much as your girlfriend is comfortable with.

• 4 weeks later...

Some friends of mine stayed here http://www.baipho.com/

I think it´s a good deal for Patong and has no joinerfee

Edited by kub

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

• 3 weeks later...

When you check in together there will be no joiner fee!!! Just check out ferb guesthouse on soi baanzaan, great cheap place with good quality rooms and decent restaurant for fair prices!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 4 months later...

I have always stayed outside patong at kata. I'm positive you and your friend will have a great time. Patong is a fun place to party. :001_Thank_You5:

I always preferred Kata and Karon too. I understand the thread starter's point about the transport thing though. I begrudge giving a single baht to the tuk-tuk and taxi drivers in Phuket. They are a bunch of bullies.