IGNORED

Cost of Flights from UK to BK in April

Hoff

I have just paid £520 for a direct flight with Thai Airways to BK (is this expensive), was wondering what other BM's have paid for their flights during April?

Hoff :Oops1:

Edited by Hoff

sounds about right mate, i paid £575 for april which included an upgrade to premium class, also direct

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

There were some flights on the Etihad website which were going for £335 a week ago most likely these flight are gone now!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

sounds about right mate, i paid £575 for april which included an upgrade to premium class, also direct

Hi deano, was the flight with Thai and how much was the upgrade, am wondering if it is poss to upgrade after

you have booked and paid for the flight?

:EvilLaugh1:

Hoff :Oops1:

no not with thai mate i'm flying with eva. booked it through ebookers and it gave me the option on screen. highly recommend it though if you can upgrade. i done it last year and the extra leg room and decent seats make a hell of a difference for trying to get some kip..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I paid £460 with emirates 30th april.

£490 EVA 30 April ( return may 21 )

i paid 399 quid each for me and my 2 sons going with jet air (not direct) arrive april 18th.

the price you paid in my opinion is not great but certainly not too bad. i have seen direct flights for as little as 430 quid over the last few months but you have to get in quick to get those. i check flights every day, its like an addiction and can really piss you off when you see the prices go down. over the last couple of weeks though prices of flights in general seem to have shot up. for instance, the exact same flight i am on and paid 399 quid for would cost me 700 quid if i booked it today. crazy.imho there is no rhyme or reason to flights to bangkok from heathrow, just keep checking out the leading sites, opodo, ebookers, expedia, netflights,travelocity to name but a few and its the luck of the draw.

Not strictly April, but flying out 24 March & returning 21 April. Paid £680 from Newcastle with Emirates; short stopover. I had previously seen the same flight as low as £530, but didn't have the funds until a couple of weeks ago.

Last April I paid £400, Etihad from Heathrow, although I had to pay £100 to fly down there with BA from Newcastle, so same same but not for me.

Good job I didn't do the same this year, the twats are on strike AGAIN! :Circle_Sharks:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

It really depends on when it April you are going as Easter and Songkran can have am impact on prices

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Thai air is generally always expensive. There profit margin isn't as good as other airlines due to the structure of there business. Look at various Thai news sites to understand what extra charges they might have to handle :GoldenSmile1:

I'd try other airlines for cheaper flights. If your looking for direct flights because time and less connections I'd stay with Thai.

£475 leave good Friday April 2, cheapest flight I've had in 6 attempts. China Airlines from Newcastle.

On the downside, it looks like my annual Christmas trip is on hold, prices are crazy for leaving December 15.

emirates - £800+, can be had a little cheaper so as long as you don't mind a 8 hour layover lol.

China - £1000+

finnair - £930

past 2 years paid no more than £630, won't be going unless the prices come down.

£475 leave good Friday April 2, cheapest flight I've had in 6 attempts. China Airlines from Newcastle.

Who did you book your flight with if you don't mind me asking?

I flew back from my xmas trip with Air China. Beijing airport is very nice, lots of smoking rooms & power points for your laptop; I could think of a lot worse places to have a layover. :)

On the downside, it looks like my annual Christmas trip is on hold, prices are crazy for leaving December 15.

emirates - £800+, can be had a little cheaper so as long as you don't mind a 8 hour layover lol.

China - £1000+

finnair - £930

past 2 years paid no more than £630, won't be going unless the prices come down.

Don't worry about xmas. If last year is anything to go by, prices will come down after the summer.

Peace. :Chokdee:

sgu_banner.gif

:GoldenSmile1:

Although I paid £520 for my Thai Int flight my friend who is a Travel Counsellor told me £200+ approx is in Heathrow Airport Taxes looks like Mr Brown and company are screwing us big time!!

Hoffmeister :001_Thank_You5:

...my friend who is a Travel Counsellor told me £200+ approx is in Heathrow Airport Taxes looks like Mr Brown and company are screwing us big time!!

When are they not screwing us?

I'm looking now for June and the prices are around £100 up on last year.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Who did you book your flight with if you don't mind me asking?

I flew back from my xmas trip with Air China. Beijing airport is very nice, lots of smoking rooms & power points for your laptop; I could think of a lot worse places to have a layover. :LOL2:

Don't worry about xmas. If last year is anything to go by, prices will come down after the summer.

Peace. :D

I booked direct from the China airlines website, about 6 months ago.

Yeah, I reckon at least china's December prices will come down considerably a bit later on in the year...bloody hope so, can't imagine being in the UK for Christmas hehe.

Just Booked :Party3::)

April 6th, Heathrow to BKK, Jet Airways, £394.57, returning July 13th.

Booked on Ebookers but used Travelsupermarket to search.

Played around with the dates a lot and pretty much every combination of dates gave a different price. The same dates were also cheaper today than when I looked over the weekend, there's no rhyme or reason to it at all. Just have to keep looking and when you see something you're happy with get it BOOKED before it goes!

See you there guys :GoldenSmile1::LMFO:

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

My bro paid £495 with Thai leaving on April 17th.

going out on the April 16th cost me £560, but i did book them only last about 6 weeks ago through westeasttravel.com now at £680

Check them at least twice daily and always tick the box: +/- 1 day If you are flexible with your dates there can be some good savings.

I paid £403 with Etihad from Heathrow on May 21st through opodo. I did consider EVA (who I always used) which was £476 on the day I booked. It did shoot up to £612 the next day but a week later came back down. They fluctuate so much 1 day to the next it will always be hit and miss. Generally I am happy with anything under £500 as the stuff I bring back reimburses the flight.

me and the brother got in with sta on 430 ea with jet airways from london

i did see 403 for emirates

im going in june coming back in sep