IGNORED

Apartment 2 bedroom for rent

freddie1234

2 bebroom apartment in The Village by The Buffallo bar 3rd road. Very poular quiet yet central. Security pool. Modern,European kitchen Sophon TV. Whole upstairs of a large house with seperate entrance

12500 per month

post-19982-126848511845_thumb.jpg

post-19982-126848515894_thumb.jpg

Hi Freddie,

Nice to see am sure have seen this advert b4 but nice to know modern room nearby where i usually stay on 3rd road.

Am back there again soon so am looking for long term rent so wil pm you ok.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 4 weeks later...

nice car in pic... :GrinNod1:

Does it have wifi/internet? And do you have any pics of the bathroom,bedrooms? And lastly is this place long term or can it be rented for a month? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Is this still available and is there internet? I'm looking for a long term stay starting next month.

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey Freddie Do you have any other places available. I am a motivated renter and looking for a place by October 2010 or sooner if possible. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me directly. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Available the start of September 2010

hi freddie is your apartment available from 7/12/10to the 10/1/11 and if it is could you let me know my email in [email protected] hope to hear from you soon by the way the car looks great .

yours

wilf

freddie, can you pm me your number so I can view the place?

Thanks

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hi freddie is your apartment available from 7/12/10to the 10/1/11 and if it is could you let me know my email in [email protected] hope to hear from you soon by the way the car looks great .

yours

wilf

hi freddie i will now be staying till the end of feb so thats 3 months :001_Thank_You5: