IGNORED

Kasikorn Bank

firstholliday

Hey all just came back from Patts and finally i openened a account with K,bank. Just hoping the exchance rate will get a bit better.

Now freezing my balls of in Holland and try to wire some money to my account but the site won't let me log in.

Anyone had this before?

Hi,

To transfer money with K-Cyber Banking you need to receive an OP code by SMS. For this reason, when you sign the contract with K-Cyber, you have to give your cell phone number. I am not sure but I don’t think this can work with a foreign phone number.

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

I just logged in to my accout to test it out for you... worked no problem.

What error message are you getting?

Is this the first time you have tried to log in?

I just logged in to my accout to test it out for you... worked no problem.

What error message are you getting?

Is this the first time you have tried to log in?

I don't think it's the phone thing coz i got password thrue e-mail. It just does not log me in , no error codes or whatsoever....

Will try to call them this weekend coz got no reply on my mail to them. Just hoping there will be someone there who speaks 'angrit'

I don't think it's the phone thing coz i got password thrue e-mail. It just does not log me in , no error codes or whatsoever....

Will try to call them this weekend coz got no reply on my mail to them. Just hoping there will be someone there who speaks 'angrit'

Providing you press star and 9 at the beginning of the call when prompted you will get someone who speaks passa englit.

• 1 year later...

Looks like you have a problem with your password or id. You have to check it. I have this problem before they write it wrong ale i had to go to the bank and fix it :( everything is so dificult in LOS :D grrrr

all you need to wire money is the SWIFT code for kasikorn which is KASITHBK

then your account number from your passbook and the branchname (they use branchnames instead of sort codes/branch codes)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I managed to lock myself out of my Kasikorn account. Quick phone call and all sorted in minutes. Must say I have found them so much more efficient than UK banking system and extremely helpful. Yes the person at the other end spoke perfect English and no I didn't have to dial any special number beforehand

I owed someone a 5 grand (Baht) from my last visit, so agreed to pay it to their Thai Kasikorn Account

Transfer of funds from my UK savings bank to my UK current account bank 4 working days (weekend in middle, so 6 days) Both large multinational banks

From my bank account to the banks section dealing with international transfers (all done online) 1.5 days.

From UK bank sending till appearance in my Kasikorn account, around 3 hours.

Transfer from my kasikorn account to his instantaneous. They sent him a text to tell him it had arrived from my account and sent me an email to confirm. That arrived before the written confirmation from my UK bank to me saying that the money was being sent.

Which is the 3rd world country?

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

• 2 months later...

Hi

With regards logging into your Kasikorn account-

When I tried to do this from uk I could not either!. I tried several different pc's with different ip addresses/servers but to no avail.

Then one day I'm sitting in McDonald's restaurant and gave it a try....Low and behold straight into my account

McDonald's use's "the Cloud" server to connect to the internet.

So every time I want to access my account I just go to McDonald's and access is no problem....Ps Swifted some money the other day and it took only 3 days to get from my uk account to Kasikorn

You will have to call your bank anyway to make a transfer, cant do it online, unless you have an offshore bank, and that has to be set up verbally