Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Loving good times

Carpe diem

Here there all you people alike , My friend are two single men between 35 and 45 and we are going to Pattaya in june for the first time ! I was wondering how much money in erous or pound , we would need per day per person for a 4-5 star hotel (that would be two rooms ! ha ha) by the beach in a good location and if they charge extra for girls . also how much for food per day , We are Big drinkers ( Spirits , beer , ect ) we also wanted to know if we can get good looking girls at beer bars or is it best to go to go go bars ? Im not to sure what ST and LT mean can you please inform me on this too ? I look forward to your indepth replay Chow

by the sounds of it you gota lot to learn! everthing you need to know will be on this site, just start reading. from what youve said id budget a "minimum" of £130 a day, everything all in. staying in big 5 star hotels will be costly and being your 1st visit you will make mistakes that will cost u money but its all part of the fun and learning process! I will also be back in june! cant wait!

LT = longtime, ie taking the girl over night or longer

ST= short time, taking the girl generally no longer than an hour. she will know the score! .... enjoy your trip! you wont realise what a great time you had until your home! :)

In Pattaya nothing is expensive , but you have to pay for everything .

You can find nice girls in beer bars , the more you drink the more beautifull they get .

200/400 Barfine and 1000/1500 short time /long time .

The real stunners most of the time are in the gogo bars 400/1000 bath BF and 1500/2500 ST/LT

4/5 star hotels are about 2500/3000 a night .

Beers in the beer bars 50/100 bath , in gogo 100/150 bath , be a little carefull with ladydrinks

they can set you back 150/250 bath each .

Food most of the time is cheap , except the most beachside restaurants they can be expensive .

I think you need about 150/175 pound a day .

Have fun !!

Hey Carpe Diem, welcome to the board!

I don't know about euros or pounds, but in US dollars there are plenty of nice options for less than $100 per night.

These are top-end hotels. Most boardies will say not to spend this much. I say pay what you WANT to pay. I like to stay in nice hotels. I don't want a "room" above a bar for $25 US per night. I would MUCH rather pay the cash and enjoy all the comforts of a nice hotel. Two places to consider are:

Tim Boutique hotel - In June it will cost you only $55/night US. It is a nice place. Great location. No joiner fees, Great beds, quiet, great staff, the ladies love it.

Dusit D2 Barracuda - This is a top end joint. In June it will cost you $100 US/night. Awesome hotel. Modern, stylish, would cost $300/night in London or Los Angeles. Also great location, quiet, killer rooms.

Check the websites. Pattaya is pussy heaven. I like to enjoy mine in a sweet hotel.

Cheers

:):Question: Carpe diem.

Average tourist spend 5-7.000THB day = 115-160 Euro a day.

In your case:

5 star hotel, good location, big drinkers, good food, ladies: 7-10.000THB = 160-230 Euro a day.

Some hotel charge "joiner fee" for lady stay your room - ask before you make reservation.

Enjoy your holiday.

I stay in cheaper hotels, drink moderately and really enjoy myself with the ladies on 5,000 THB per day. I agree with Expat46, with what you are after you need 7,000-10,000 per day to have a GREAT time.