IGNORED

Nova Platinum hotel review

limesaz

I stayed at the Nova platinum on 2 different occasions during my 1 month stay in Jan 2010. The first time I stayed for about 3-4 days and was really pleased with the overall experience there. The room was great and the hotel staff were great. The loacation was about 3 minutes walk from Walking Street and so the location was great as well. The only downside was that the room was facing the road and was somewhat noisy. However the only real problem that I found at the hotel was the damn room doors wouldnt close quitely!! They just slamed everytime. So you could here when anybody on your floor was entering or exiting their room!!! I found that really annoying....but overall it was good and I decided to stay there again about a week later (after I had come back to Pattaya).

This time was not so good. Although it cant be blamed entirely on the hotel. So I booked a room with a king size bed through agoda only to be told when I arrived that there where no such rooms avaliable and I had to take a room with 2 twins. OK I said as long as they could change my room the next day. No problem the girl at reception said. But the next day when I asked to change she said there were no rooms again. SO I was a little pissed off.....

All in all its a nice hotel with a good location but the slamming of the room doors really lets this place down. They are girl friendly but there are better places to stay for your money!!!!!!!

Here are some pics of my room the first time I stayed

005 (3).JPG

004 (3).JPG

009 (2).JPG

Nice looking room and bathroom. Was there inroom safe? and what did the room cost ?

I recon there was cold water in the fridge?

Cheers mate

Inside me is an thin little boy, screeming to come out. Most of the time i get him to shut up with an biscuit!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=2&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xDCDFCA&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta&

&event_time=year:2010;month:3;day:19;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=no&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=When i come Patts :-)&

&event_title=When i come Patts&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=false&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

Nice looking room and bathroom. Was there inroom safe? and what did the room cost ?

I recon there was cold water in the fridge?

Cheers mate

Yes mate there was an inroom safe and they have a nice little fridge in the room aswell with a few goodies- beer water chocolate etc. From what I can remember the room was around 28-30 pounds a night. I booked it though Agoda.com at the last minute so the price may vary depending on where you book it from.

I forgot to say in my original post that when I was there the hotel was full of russian tourists. And I do mean full. At times I felt a bit out of place there. Like I said before its a really nice hotel but the doors slamming every 5 mintutes was a bit too much for me!

cheers