IGNORED

Hotel and pool

tattofreak

Hello...

Im on my way to pattaya in about 2 weeks and all is going great, Then my friend say that he will not live in a hotel that dont have a pool..

yeah i know... who needs a pool in pattaya...not like we going there swimming.

But any way... any tips would be very nice on a hotel close to WS that have a pool and ofc it should be guest friendly :GoldenSmile1:

Party on

/T

Hello...

Im on my way to pattaya in about 2 weeks and all is going great, Then my friend say that he will not live in a hotel that dont have a pool..

But any way... any tips would be very nice on a hotel close to WS that have a pool and ofc it should be guest friendly :GoldenSmile1:

Party on

/T

Why restrict yourself to be close to WS? you can get there in minutes on the baht bus circuit and for only 10 baht a pop.

Without mentioning a budget, it's difficult to suggest anything specific.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Why restrict yourself to be close to WS? you can get there in minutes on the baht bus circuit and for only 10 baht a pop.

Without mentioning a budget, it's difficult to suggest anything specific.

ok well dont need to be on WS but the closer the better

Lets say 1400 Baht at max/night

/T

I'd recommend the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13. Great location and next to the best pub in pattaya, the Sportsman. Easy to walk to WS and a bus to Soi 8 in less than 2 mins!

I'd recommend the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13. Great location and next to the best pub in pattaya, the Sportsman. Easy to walk to WS and a bus to Soi 8 in less than 2 mins!

I've stayed at the Dynasty. Its a nice hotel in a good location, but the pool is tiny...a large tub. Maybe PBR or Areeca?

Soi 13: Sandy Springs and The Haven

Soi 8: Flipper Lodge, Eastiny Plaza and Sunshine

Soi 7: Flipper House

Beach Road: Natural Beach

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

what about staying at the Welcome Plaza hotel on the 2nd Road. It's got a swimming pool and is a fairly short walk to WS. And as it's on the 2nd road you can easily get to soi 7 and 8 and all the soi's in North Pattaya

www.welcome.co.th

If you actually want a pool to swim in ,then the only one I know with a pool of any size in that area is in the Lek hotel on the corner of 2nd rd and soi13.

If you actually want a pool to swim in ,then the only one I know with a pool of any size in that area is in the Lek Hotel on the corner of 2nd rd and soi13.

Much bigger one just around the corner on top of Mike's Mall!

Much bigger one just around the corner on top of Mike's Mall!

"Im on my way to pattaya in about 2 weeks and all is going great, Then my friend say that he will not live in a hotel that dont have a pool.."

Anything else?.

:Ass_Lick::Question:

Hello...

But any way... any tips would be very nice on a hotel close to WS that have a pool and ofc it should be guest friendly :Macarena:

Party on

/T

Im here now and the baywalk residence is only minutes to Walking Street and has rooftop pool with amazing views of Pattaya if that helps oh yep guest friendly too and i dont care how hard you party you still need the old r and r to charge up cos im poked rite now but a wee swim and shut eye and ya back into it :Cry4:

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Great hotel with pool is White House Condotel ( google it) in Soi 13 next to Dynasty, pool is on roof and is fairly private to take girls there.

Owned & run by Englishman Joe and is well run. Safe, courteous staff, central location, great room service food. I stayed there 5 times and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Left there on Sunday, quiet- maybe 10 other people in hotel.

Good luck

I've stayed at the Residence Garden several times and have had no complaints. It's probably further out

than most mongers like to be from the main action areas, but I like the quiet, and the baht buses go by

right out front pretty much 24 hours a day.

http://www.theresidencegarden.com/

Edited by DMustang

Eastiny Inn soi 8 900baht inc brekky (not that your ever up) pool on 2nd floor roof style and ok,you can watch whats going on in the soi as well from the balcony ,,sunshine ok as well.