IGNORED

View Talay 6 luxury condo open for rent by the night

dancewatcher

A sudden opening

View Talay 6 Luxury Condo with ADSL internet, King Bed, Western Mattress, LCD TV with sound system, DVD, Kitchen, modern bathroom and so much more.

Open March 9th - April 1st at 1,300 per night which includes electric and water and ADSL internet connection

Contact Tik at [email protected]

Room photos http://dancewatchers.com/VT6_X_16-566.html

test1.gif

I'm tempted, but is there still a lot of re-modeling noise in the building?, i don't want to here jack-hammers at 8 am, honest answer please, looking for 10 nights

I'm tempted, but is there still a lot of re-modeling noise in the building?, i don't want to here jack-hammers at 8 am, honest answer please, looking for 10 nights

Room was booked by an member of Addicts a few minutes ago. Thanks guys

test1.gif

usually stay at pattaya bay resort, but this time was thinking of staying at view talay 6. looks like a nicer place and abit more expensive but was happy to pay 25000b for a months rent until i found out that the studios have increased by 5000b to be 30000b which puts it out of my budget especially when you add electricity and cleaning ill probably be looking at 35000b for the month. as it is the start of the low season i find it strange how the increase has happened now instead of high season. looks like pattaya bay resort for me again alot cheaper and a nice hotel.

Edited by markytee

What I find strange in the VT6 set up is, whilst at 1300 BHT per day seems good value as it includes everything, 30,000 a Month + everything seems grossly over the top in comparision!

What I find strange in the VT6 set up is, whilst at 1300 BHT per day seems good value as it includes everything, 30,000 a Month + everything seems grossly over the top in comparision!

I don't see what you are talking about , when there are condos like mine for rent at 22,000 baht per month. If you add in electric and water maybe another 1.500 baht. Condo6.com condo #244. Beachroadlover.

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00283.JPG

DSC00448.JPG

DSC00449.JPG

Your condo appears to be EXCELLENT value and at a very fair price, I was referring to the recent increases of 20% on the Monthly rate to 30,000 BHT at V/T6, plus of course the electric etc. :Circle_Sharks:

Your condo appears to be EXCELLENT value and at a very fair price, I was referring to the recent increases of 20% on the Monthly rate to 30,000 BHT at V/T6, plus of course the electric etc. GoldenSmile1.gif

Thank you sabrethrust, yes I agree, what with the current economic situation and all. Beachroadlover