Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Osteopath in Pattaya

tlcwaterfall

Just wondering if anyone can help me to find an Osteopath in Pattaya. I have some back problems and would like to find a good person to hopefully work on my back and neck.

Any helpful replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks

you wont need a osteopath in thailand . have the thai massage every other day, 200 baht. good day massage parlour is good.

Check out the Blind Men Massage and Sauna in Naklua.

There also is or used to be a Dr. David Park. An American Chiropractor that has a clinic on

Pattaya Klang past Tops heading towards the beach in the Nova Lodge hotel.

I am not sure if He is still there but I heard good things about him.

Dr Pack at the nova lodge he sorted out my slipped disc problems and a freind of mine had his back sorted by him. Hes american and his office opens at 10am i think mon to sat . good luck

• 12 years later...
On 16/03/2010 at 20:34, jazzy123 said:

Dr Pack at the nova lodge he sorted out my slipped disc problems and a freind of mine had his back sorted by him. Hes american and his office opens at 10am i think mon to sat . good luck

May I have his address and contact details please?

9 minutes ago, Bobson VaGene said:

May I have his address and contact details please?

You probably didn't notice that the topic you posted in was from 2010.

Dr. Pack died in 2018.

http://www.thailandchiropractic.org/members_old/in-memorial/

Greetings, 

IMHO, traditional Thai massage is just as good as Chiropractic treatment!

Also, you could try Thai Tendon massage by Khun Vee, her fees are 400 to 800 bhat per length of her service! Her shop is directly front of Royal Garden Plaza, 2nd road! Her appointment cell number is 0806954293! Good luck

Hang Loose, mongoose!