IGNORED

Looking To Learn Thai language.

pattaya4ever

After living in Pattaya after 2 years, I finally got around to concentrate on the Language booking 180 hours of Thai group lessons with a well known school in Town. Callen Thai Wallen,. Next to Carrefour. Recommended to me as being one of the best also most professional.

Unfortunately prior to be informed I have been accepted for a new position overseas. I have been informed I cannot get a refund although they can be transferred to a new customer also broken down to take a friend or 2 to make the experience easier.

Lessons are run by a class book, estimated entry level to more advance. Although I am sure that is negotiable with them, I am sure they will not want to teach you what you already know.

Group lessons only possibly not as intense but working with a friend may relieve the frustration, offering 3 or 4 appointed classes a day, to suite your schedule. 1hr or 90 minutes a session.

I bought the package for 25,250 Baht including the workbook. Which also included the education visa for free. So possibly ideal for someone not on need of a visa as the visa is non transferable and now void.

As far as the credit goes. They informed me it has to be processed in 1 transaction although as I mentioned can be broken down between friends.

As for Prices please see below, although I think these prices are fair, I will accept close offers.

1 Person - 180 Hours - 19000 Baht

2 People - 90 Hours - 9000 Baht Each

3 People - 60 Hours - 6000 Baht Each

Please spread the word, It would be a shame for these to go to waste.

If interested please call Steve - 0848 638 660

Many Thanks