IGNORED

Branching Out

deanlyle

Hi guys after many visits to Pattaya and in saying that theres many more to come,i was thinking of checking out the Phillipines whats the does and dont's i've herd good things about it. looking forward to your imput as they say never die wondering

Edited by deanlyle

Hi guys after many visits to Pattaya and in saying that theres many more to come,i was thinking of checking out the Phillipines whats the does and dont's i've herd good things about it. looking forward to your imput as they say never die wondering

Hi

I lived in Thailand for long time and now in PH.What a shithole,I mean everthing,food,infrastruction.hospital yes all is shit compared to Thailand

so i will say,DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY,GO TO THAILAND.Im on my way back there soon,thank god for that.

Edited by barje47

Eh, i think the guy wants it from a tourist point of view,he never said he wanted to move their, not somebody who has went their and fallen for a girl and became misserable about the choice he has made..

Their are threads on this with sum pretty good reasons to go their as a tourist..

Isee now you have edited out about ten lines of your post... WHY?

Hi Dean

Welcome to the board

The section you've placed your question in may not be the most appropriate or provide your quesion with the right exposure. Therefore I suggest you read the PI trip report section of this forum as there's some great posts from BMs on there and also join the Phillipine Addicts forum (link at the top) to provide further information.

Mods: I think Dean may appreciate his question being moved to the right section

• 1 year later...

Philippines is okay but if you are going for the girl action it does not compare to Thailand. Just book a week in Philippines then take a week over to Thailand and you will see. I travel to both and hands down I have more fun in Thailand then Philippines. Don't miss understand me you can find plenty of play in Philippines. A few of the places are as followed:

Manila; Ermita has a lots of FL, by far the least expensive and they are of some quality. Their is a place called Manila Bay Cafe(LA Cafe), great place lots of girls hang out there. Then you have the EDSA Entertainment Complex if you feel like spending money. It like a small version of Nana Plaza BKK. P Burgos street was a hot spot back in the 80's 90's, it's located in Makati. The last time I was in Philippines was in January 2011 and I went to P. Burgos Street and I saw nothing but 7+. One good thing about this area now is that they have dropped there prices. Some places have BF for 1000 pesos vs 1500 to 2500 pesos at EDSA Entertainment Complex. The girl look about the same in both places.

Subic; is okay much cheaper then Manila but I have some friends there so I'm entertained for free most of the times when I'm there.

Angeles City; Fields Ave is the place if you can get there. It's like a mini Walking Street, mini is describing the length of Fields Ave. Many gogo's there I think about 70 not too sure, if not 70 not too much less. This is where you will find the cheapest BF's from the gogo's.

You can fly directly into Clark, which is about 10 minutes cab ride to Angeles City, in fact to Fields Ave, at 150-300 pesos from the airport. If you fly into Manila the best way to Angeles City is to go to Swagman hotel in Ermita. They have a bus that travel to Angeles City everyday two to three times a day. You can contact them in advance and they will arrange the travel for you and airport pickup. They also have a hotel in Angeles City too. By the way if you visit Philippines and fly into Manila, Ninoy Aquino Airport take the yellow cab to what ever hotel you are going to stay. I use to stay at the Manila Diamond hotel before I got a condo there. This hotel is a four star, looks like a five star. No hassle with bringing you friends back to your room, in fact the last time I stayed there I came back on several occasions with friends and had the option to check them in or just go straight up to my hotel room. This hotel is in the middle of Ermita and less then five minute walk from Manila Bay Cafe.

I suggest just check it out. I know some guys that prefer Philippines and some that prefer Thailand.