Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Same Old Problems

basthehoop

Same Old Problems

I am seriously wondering if I can ever write a report these days without having to have a moan or groan about one course or the other.

This week is no different yet another course “Crystal Bay” who just cannot seem to get it right.You advance book your players. You confirm it a few days before you go and are advised that everything is in order and that they look forward to seeing you. Then the day before you are going to set off they ring to tell you that they are upping the price because it is a Thai Bank Holiday.

They must have known that when they took the booking.

They must have known that when you confirmed the booking.

The result was cancellation of the whole booking (some forty plus players) and arrange to go to another course “Eastern Star” one that has some honour.

I do hope that “Crystal Bay” was found empty it would serve them right.

I'm so glad you voted with your feet, and I agree I hope that there's not one golfer on Crystal Bays course. Hope you have a great time at Eastern star.

Jon.

Amazing the mentality of some of the businesses in S.E. Asia where a business can have a firm booking for 40 people then internally realise at the last moment that the wrong price was given. So instead of looking at revenue for a firm 40 people with a lower profit margin (public holiday you have to worry about O/T rates for employees) they let the booking go somewhere else with the impression given to the client that their business is not valued and because of this they will not come back.

Unfortunately businesses like these rely on sheer numbers, plenty more customers out there.

If you think this bad, try calling Bangkok Hospital in Bangkok or Pattaya for that matter to make an appointment with the doctor. Happened to me 5 times, i now refuse to go there again.

Call to make an appointment, all is confirmed, 30 mins later get sms confirming appointment. On the day of appointment, sitting in the taxi, phone rings to tell me appointment canceled either due to holiday, doctor unwell or busy.

In BH in Pattaya, once showed up for appointment with 1 sms confirming it and 1 on the day- reminding. They tell me doctor is not here and has been on holidays for past month, after showing the sms, only the stupid look on the face.

I wonder what they rely on, clearly not numbers :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.