Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mexican buffet

was there today...not bad for 250. Not nearly as good as one of my favorite's in bangkok (Tuesday evenings at Bourbon street puts on the best Mexican buffet!) but the food was good...not a ton of variety, but if you can get by being satisfied by 5-6 choices done well, then check it out. On soi diana inn...water is 30 so it comes to 280...

Good fresh hard tacos and chips to make nachos that were feshly made, like tasted right out of the fryer, a good taco bar, good mex meat...also a few kinds of chilis, texas chili, african chili and some meatballs in a sauce that didn't really fit in...also on the buffet were really good cheesey potato skins and some killer baby back ribs...the all you can eat ribs portion of the buffet are worth the 280 alone. Also there's some cold cuts, such as roast beef. Totally not the best buffet or best value in town, but worth checking out and I would go back. They put it on both saturday and sunday from 12-4pm...not too many people were there when I went but's it's worth a visit.

Isn't it from 1-4 Sat & Sun? They also have soft tacos. Good make-your-own taco buffet, for 250, drinks not included.

Retired

They also do a great Swede dish (can't think of the name), it's got Cubed cut pieces of beef steak, then you get a horse radish cream sauce to put on that melts through it. Bloody brilliant dish.

They also do a great Swede dish (can't think of the name), it's got Cubed cut pieces of beef steak, then you get a horse radish cream sauce to put on that melts through it. Bloody brilliant dish.

I had that same dish for the first time last week, gotta agree it was outstanding.