IGNORED

Is Waiting Until I Get There Asking For Trouble?

GDT

Hey guys,

I'll be In Pattaya for the first time around March 23rd. The date keeps moving because of things I need to take care of in Bangkok. I should be there for a full month but because of work, I won't know the exact timeframe until shortly before the plane is in the air.

So I'll basically need to get down to Patts, hunt around, and choose a place. Lots of places look good on the internet (PBR, Canterbury Tales) but I can't reserve yet.

How likely is it that I can still get a good place for around 18K or under? I'm being hopeful because it's the low season...

GDT

Drop me an email with some possibilities as soon as poss.

All the best Dave

[email protected] or call Dave on 086 575 4966

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Book somewhere for a few days, turn up & look around. It is absolutely certain that you will find something - there is more accommodation than people to use it at any time of the year. The best accommodation might be full... but identifying the best accommodation from the internet is next to impossible anyway. I always end up changing after a few days when I book ahead anyway.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Drop me an email with some possibilities as soon as poss.

All the best Dave

[email protected] or call Dave on 086 575 4966

I can recommend Dave - he's running a good and very affordable business.

Given the season you'll have no problem finding something anyway. And if you don't like the first place you're in, move out after 1 or 2 nights. Don't pay more than a couple of nights in advance unless you know you like it.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• 2 weeks later...

There'll always be something available, there's no problem on that score. When i have been there I have never booked and can always find something, usually quite an adequate room for under 600. 1800 is probably more than you need, I'd get a less expensive place and you can use the saved money for other activities.

Can reccomend Canterbury. Dave runs a good guest-house, is approachable and will help out a new cummer.:Good_Luck:

Shouldnt have a problem. I've booked several times short notice at Canterbury and even just turned up and walked around Soi LK Metro with a backpack looking around at the guest houses at 10pm... always something available even if its just for a few days so you can look for something cheaper/more suitable.

(I'm a short notice 'fuck this I'm going to pattaya' guy when one of my freebies turns sour :GoldenSmile1:)

• 2 weeks later...

last time i was in pattaya i arrived there reading the lonely planet guide and pulled a name from there and booked into that hotel, so i would say on the whole, no you wont have a problem.