IGNORED

Thai Food

Hi all

when I'm in Thailand I'm gonna try and eat just pure Thai foods or basically anything that isn't western. What type of foods do they have? I don't like really spicy foods or curry type things but can eat stuff that's not too hot ie with chillis and things like that.

Anybody got anything I should try, I'll try new foods and if I don't like so be it but at least I'll try, or any places to go for food near Soi 10.

Dinner is served...

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

Aloy mak mak. Delicious :001_Thank_You5:

The nicest stuff I've tried is when I eat with one of the girls. Whenever I try some of theirs I really like it but when I'm out by myself I have no idea what it was so cannot order it.

I do like the pork or chicken noodle soup though.

Mainly just eat kepaps off the kepap wagon. Mr Cultured I am.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Which thai food? It isn't all spicy, most Llana people cannot tolerate spicy at all. There are several cultures in thailand and best to try to research. Also better to try once you get there and look around and remember "mai ao phet" ao = ow. It means don't want spicy. My favorite non spicy dish is suckling pig, crispy crunchy delicious skin. If you want a true taste just ask your working companion where she wants to eat.

Anyone can eat spicy food, it's all about conditioning yourself.

The joy is that once you can eat spicy food without feeling like you just took a mouthful of lava, the tastes are amazing.

I am yet to meet a spicy dish I can't eat ... I always laugh when ordering food in LOS when the waitress says "No sir, spicy hot" to my request - I just smile and tell her I like spicy hot ..

often it draws a crowd from the kitchen when they think a falang is about to encounter a painful end ... I just smile and dig in.

• 4 weeks later...

Thai food awakens the senses and boosts your mood by combining fresh ingredients in tantalizing new ways.Thai food is well known for it being spicy and hot. It is cooked with the basic ingredients like fresh coriander, garlic, limejuice, lemon grass, fish sauce and shrimp paste.Thai food is most popular because it is a wonderful blend of the five basic flavours- hot, sweet, sour, salty and bitter.Thai food is popular almost everywhere in the world. The kind of meat can be chosen among seafood, chicken, pork or beef.

The famous Thai dishes are Rad na- Rice noodles, pork, chicken, shrimp, cooked in spicy gravy. There are some very common ingredients that are used as flavouring agents in Thai food. Most of the dishes consist of the nam pla, shrimp paste, turmeric, Thai basil, eggplants, coconut sugars, lime juice just to name a few.

Edited by jackbency

Hi all

when I'm in Thailand I'm gonna try and eat just pure Thai foods or basically anything that isn't western. What type of foods do they have? I don't like really spicy foods or curry type things but can eat stuff that's not too hot ie with chillis and things like that.

Anybody got anything I should try, I'll try new foods and if I don't like so be it but at least I'll try, or any places to go for food near Soi 10.

Ilike the Thai food my best is the fried rice with the oil spice sauce. what is the best place in Pattaya staying at the vault?

Whale

When I am in Pattaya, I always have "Tom Yum Goong" at least once a day.

Tomyamkung_JPN.jpg

Hot and Spicy, and very addictive.

• 4 weeks later...

Ilike the Thai food my best is the fried rice with the oil spice sauce. what is the best place in Pattaya staying at the vault?

The Vault hotel is a great place. Mike (the owner) will look out for you. The guys that stay their...and it

is orientated for single males in Pattaya...are fun to hang out with...and you can bring one to 100 to the room.

Enjoy,

DD :001_Thank_You5:

Tomyamkung_JPN.jpg

me 2

love it

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tomyamkung_JPN.jpg

thats right! very adictive.. i love thai food!

From first time i went Asia, thailand, i started to hate my own spanish food, and of course the British food.

I think thai food is very healthy and make you start to think when you wake up in the morning instead sex, you think in food, and where will you eat that day.

thats right! very adictive.. i love thai food!

From first time i went Asia, thailand, i started to hate my own spanish food, and of course the British food.

I think thai food is very healthy and make you start to think when you wake up in the morning instead sex, you think in food, and where will you eat that day.

true

about after u get up,u think where to eat today, and what to eat, i had this :)

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

My favourite too, love it. Translated it is Spicy Prawn Soup (for the benefit of the OP).

Glyn.

Edited by Glynrhedyn

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.