IGNORED

LK Royal Hotel Buffet

Went around searching for it, followed the directions listed in this forum and came upon Lk royal suites and the lady said there's not buffet at all..ended up at some "Best hotel on the same pattaya klang street which was HORRIBLEl. 150 baht...but everything was cold, good selection of cheap crap...more western food than thai...it was a joke. They do have a 99 baht breakfast buffet and I did stumble upon a 99 baht/hr massage place nearby...but can anyone help me with finding the LK Royal hotel buffet...and on a side note...what's the deal with the a-one hotel buffet? Anyone been? Is it good? Thanks...

I think you were looking for the LK Renaissance in Soi Diana (another of the many hotels in the LK Group).

It now has a restaurant called Pizza and More.

It used to be the famous 99 baht all you can eat with a buffet that changed theme every day.

For all you can eat (european ) try:

Lek hotel 180 baht

Apex hotel 180 Baht (same group as Lek)

Diana hotel (2nd rd/soi diana)

Easterney - Soi 8 250 baht

Robins Nest = 99 baht menus and 119 baht buffet (bottle of water 40 baht) (soi diana and soi buakhaw)

Hey, thanks for your list...so far I've been to a few of those mentioned and I have to say I like Apex the best...was at Lek yesterday, eh, so-so. Easterny was so-so as well, not enough variety. I was pleased with the quantity and quality of what Apex put out...