IGNORED

Bella Villa Prima review

jim2k

hotel review

over all not a bad hotel its a little dated. the internet works okay alot better then hotel vista across the way. i stayed there in november. the pool area is small but decent. my view is towards 2nd road. there is some noise from the bar with the ac off. but with the ac on youy can't hear the bars. the breakfast pretty much sucks but is eatable. it is buffet style with stuff cooked ahead of time but not really kept warm. eggs are pre-cooked and sitting on a plate. the bacon is hardly cooked. it's rubbery not crispy.

the internet does work but not very fast. it works better and faster then the hotel vista across the way i stayed there in november

i think its girl friendly but not sure since i do not bring girls home

i would stay her again if i could not find someplace else

i payed $578 for 12 nights

here are some pics

bed (Medium).JPG

fridge pic (Medium).JPG

hallway (Medium).JPG

toilet (Medium).JPG

tv (Medium).JPG

view (Medium).JPG

Hi Got any pictures of the pool area ??

Thank\s for posting !!!! :Biatch12:

My linkAll my dreams will come true in Pattaya.....

I have stayed there many times and it is very guest friendly...

Hi Got any pictures of the pool area ??

Thank\s for posting !!!! :)

Here's some more pics

gym1 (Medium).jpg

gym2 (Medium).jpg

pool (Medium).jpg

sundeck (Medium).jpg

sundeck2 (Medium).jpg

Looks very "Spartan" for the price IMPO!

Edited by sabrethrust

I just tried to get a workout int the gym and the bench and weight machine are some what broken. so it is not worth it

Thanks for the review.

Hows the sun by the pool area and is that a seperate sundeck area in the pics?

Yeah seems expensive, alot of new hotels can be had for around 800baht a night at the moment...Hope you had fun BTW :Drink4:

Thanks for the review.

Hows the sun by the pool area and is that a seperate sundeck area in the pics?

the pool area looks like it gets sun for about 3 hours a day from 11AM the building itself blocks some of it also the hotel next door blocks some (mike's orchid resort)

the sundeck is a seperate area it is on the roof of the gym. there is a spiral staircase to get to it. it just looks like it has not been cleaned in a while

Just an updated.

one of the issues i have with this room. is that AC is to big and above the bed. i woke the other day with a head cold from the AC. i tried moving the vents but there is a big square light over the bed and the blowing air hits it and then redirects on to you. the only thing that worked so far is i stuffed half of the unit with plastic bags. to stem the flow onto me but now i'm down for 2 days while i get rid of this cold. i took alot of medication last night and tonite i'm just going to take it easy while it works itself out of my system. i'm feeling very sluggish

the pool area looks like it gets sun for about 3 hours a day from 11AM the building itself blocks some of it also the hotel next door blocks some (mike's orchid resort)

the sundeck is a seperate area it is on the roof of the gym. there is a spiral staircase to get to it. it just looks like it has not been cleaned in a while

Ok thanks mate.. I like the area but think I will give this hotel a miss.

• 1 year later...

Quick update this hotel now as good reviews....just do a google search maybe they have given it the once over. I shall be going in Feb 2012 if I pick this one I will give you an update.