Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can England win a test match?

onourway

Looking at the form & the conditions, it should be a walk over....

SECOND NPOWER TEST, HEADINGLEY (day four):

England 570-7 dec v West Indies 146 and 22-2

The weather in Leeds has cleared enough to allow a scheduled start time for day four of the second Test between England and West Indies after Sunday's washout.

That is not good news for the tourists, who need to add another 402 to their 22-2 just to make England bat again.

With plenty of cloud cover, there could be more joy for seamer Ryan Sidebottom.

He took six wickets on Saturday in his first Test for six years to help bowl the Windies out for 146 and leave them struggling in their second innings.

Play lasted all of 14 minutes before hail stopped play but, this made me smile too mutt..

1117 - RAIN STOPPED PLAY: I say rain - it's actually hail.

Not good news for the three lads dressed as Polynesian lovlies, complete with grass skirts and bras constructed from coconuts.

You've gotta love the Barmy Army... wonder what their BF is?

Play lasted all of 14 minutes before hail stopped play but, this made me smile too mutt..

1117 - RAIN STOPPED PLAY: I say rain - it's actually hail.

Not good news for the three lads dressed as Polynesian lovlies, complete with grass skirts and bras constructed from coconuts.

You've gotta love the Barmy Army... wonder what their BF is?

:(

How come in never rains when the aussies are wiping the floor with us?

Keep living the dream lads, we might win this one...

West Indies were reduced to 137-6 at tea, a deficit of 287 on a showery fourth day of the second Test at Leeds.

England condemned the West Indies to the heaviest defeat in their 79-year Test history with victory by an innings and 237 runs in the second Test.

Wonder how Viv Richards is feeling right now :GrinNod1:

England condemned the West Indies to the heaviest defeat in their 79-year Test history with victory by an innings and 237 runs in the second Test.

Wonder how Viv Richards is feeling right now :Chokdee3:

Viv probably feels the same as Vaughan and Flintoff felt after they lost the first of the 5 Ashes tests :Ignore1:

Testicles

Viv probably feels the same as Vaughan and Flintoff felt after they lost the first of the 5 Ashes tests :Chokdee3:

I still say the Windies have fallen a lot further than England, wasn't too long a go we won an Ashes series.

The Windes teams of late 70's & 80's where the mean machine of cricket & now they're a worse joke than us....

I still say the Windies have fallen a lot further than England, wasn't too long a go we won an Ashes series.

The Windes teams of late 70's & 80's where the mean machine of cricket & now they're a worse joke than us....

Yeah I guess you got to grab hold of anything when times are tough.... :Grin_Jump1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yeah I guess you got to grab hold of anything when times are tough.... :LMAO1:

Ties sure are tough but, then there's always 1981 to cheer me up..

beefy2.jpg

beefy1.jpg