Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Renaissance- on AGODA

mikeycar

Hi

Just about to book LK Renaissance for my may trip via Agoda - during the booking process it is asking for the names of both people?, do I just put any name in?, or book for one adult- but would this cause any problems with the guests I bring back

Thanks

M

I put any name that sounds Thai.

That said just put Ting Tong. LOL.

:GoldenSmile1:

I stay at this hotel all the time and always book through Agoda (but I did hear you can get cheaper if they know u and book direct). I always list one person. They never have a problem with me bringing guests and in fact when I walk in alone, they have a questioning look and ask why I am alone. My reply is always "friend is coming later!". Also, never had a problem with bringing up to three guests back to my room. Remember to ask for extra towels if u do, lol!

The only problem you may have is if you want breakfast for more than one. Since I book only one guest, I think they will only give me one breakfast.

I will be there end of April. Based on all the info on this board seems that you will have no problems with guests. Not sure when you are going, but if you around my week, let me know and we can hook up.

001_Thank_You5.gif

3! I'm 50- so will make do with one

Dude - I'm 53, and when I'm down there want to have my own team!

Fight, FIGHT, the dying of the light!

Woofiee

Thanks for the inspiration- I'll do my best

Mike

Just stayed there in Feb/2010 and also back in 2007. Very nice place and girl friendly, plus free wifi. I've tipped the maid 20Baht each day and I'll get 4 towels in my room each day :001_Thank_You5:

Here's a couple pictures of my room:

LKR1.JPG

LKR2.JPG

Hi mate. Ive just got back from the LOS and I spent about a week at the LK renaissance. Really nice hotel. I booked through agoda aswell and didnt put any guests names down on the online reservation form. They didnt question me once when I bought girls back (which was every night :001_Thank_You5: ) They are very guest friendly! Have fun

cheers.

Hi mate. Ive just got back from the LOS and I spent about a week at the LK renaissance. Really nice hotel. I booked through agoda aswell and didnt put any guests names down on the online reservation form. They didnt question me once when I bought girls back (which was every night :Question: ) They are very guest friendly! Have fun

cheers.

LK are wel know to be girl friendly but when booking through agoda ALWAYS book for two people. Just use Mrs Smith and that gets accepted. This way you will never have issues and will get two breakfasts if included.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!