IGNORED

Looking For A "Smoke Friendly" Hotel For Less Than A 1000 Baht, With 24 Hour Check-in?

Soulless

So, I'm about to make my third trip to Thailand, my last one lasted for 5 months. I arrive at the airport around midnight on March 4th and plan on taking a taxi to a hotel and staying for 2 nights in BKK w/ my girlfriend. The thing is, we both smoke (in b4 sexual innuendos) and all the hotels I've been looking at either say that they're smoke free or don't state if you can smoke in the room. So, I wanna ask the experts...

What's a good hotel in BKK (preferably air-con) that allows smoking and has 24 hour check-in? Location doesn't matter too much, but I'd prefer to stay away from the Nana area. My ex-girlfriend works in Soi 4 and ex-geek in Soi 5, both of who don't need to see me with my girlfriend. Anyways, I'm looking to spend less than a 1000 baht a night, but I could go a little bit higher if I need. Thanks in advance!

When I was a child, I spoke and thought as a child. But when I became a man, I had that child taken out back and shot. ~Bill McNeal

i stayed in the prince Palace hotel last year which is smoking friendly, i can't remember what i paid but you need to book on internet before hand as just walking in triples the cost. nice hotel, very big and posh. i'm afraid i can't give you details of the area as it was my first trip and just got taxi'd around. not next to the nightlife tho.. they hae a website but don't forget to hunt for deals as it's an expensive place to stay otherwise

just checked and it is out of your budget at 1950 baht. my bad

Edited by deano1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

lol your third trip and you already avoiding girls...

have fun

i stayed in the prince palace hotel last year which is smoking friendly, i can't remember what i paid but you need to book on internet before hand as just walking in triples the cost. nice hotel, very big and posh. i'm afraid i can't give you details of the area as it was my first trip and just got taxi'd around. not next to the nightlife tho.. they hae a website but don't forget to hunt for deals as it's an expensive place to stay otherwise

just checked and it is out of your budget at 1950 baht. my bad

Thanks for the reply, but that is a little bit more than I wanted to pay.

lol your third trip and you already avoiding girls...

have fun

Huh? Maybe I'm avoiding the bar scene, but that's only because I have a horny girlfriend to take care of. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Soulless

When I was a child, I spoke and thought as a child. But when I became a man, I had that child taken out back and shot. ~Bill McNeal

• 1 month later...

Just adding some information I found.

http://www.bangkokhotels.info/honey.htm

Address

31 Sukhumvit Soi 19

Transport Asoke BTS/Sukhumvit MRT

Telephone 2 253 0646-9

Honey hotel is geographically located at latitude (13.74 degrees) 13° 44' 24" North of the Equator and longitude (100.5597 degrees) 100° 33' 34" East of the Prime Meridian.

http://teakdoor.com/thailand-hotels-resorts-and-guest-houses/954-the-honey-hotel-bangkok.html

http://www.virtualtourist.com/hotels/Asia/Thailand/Central_Eastern_Thailand/Bangkok-1445238/Hotels_and_Accommodations-Bangkok-Honey_Hotel-BR-1.html