Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

September/October '10 Monthly rate

furryman

Yeah I'm addicted, here I am with a handful of days left on this trip and I'm thinking about accommodation for next time around!

I know there is a lot of good info on the board already, and I have picked up some of it, but I just don't have time to dig around too much while I'm still on the ground :GoldenSmile1:

I'm coming back for a month this fall, early/mid September to early/mid October. Looking for a place where I can get a good monthly rate. I'm hoping to actually look at some of these places while I am here this week to really get an idea of what is available. Pictures just don't give the whole story.

I'm going to go stop by the Canterbury tales and the LK Metro apartments but outside of that, I'm not sure where else to look. Any suggestions of places to check out are highly appreciated!

Requirements:

Aircon

Clean with fairly regular service on room

Central location (LK Metro or close to it)

Decent size room, balcony is nice but not essential.

Good water pressure for shower, I HATE puny showers.

Don't need/care about:

Pool

Fancy/pretty lobby

Cable

WiFi

Thanks folks!

Try the rock house all that you are looking for.I think there monthly rates are around 19000 b.Not sure off top of my head.

I'm staying now at the Irish Rovers for 800b a night and I like the place quite a bit. If I can't find something at a significant discount from there I'd just as soon give Ian and Dom my money, they are good guys. No monthly discount at the IR though :(

150b a night off of what I am paying now just isn't much of a rate change TBH, especially if I'm going to lose amenities like daily maid service.

None of the places I have looked at have been as nice as the IR, some have been real dingy rat-holes sadly. I guess IR has spoiled me. LOL

I'll keep looking, again any leads are greatly appreciated.

Our monthly rates for March through October are: Budget 9500, Standard 13500, Superior 16500.

Take a look at our website for more details.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

Our monthly rates for March through October are: Budget 9500, Standard 13500, Superior 16500.

Take a look at our website for more details.

I meant to come look around before I left, but I wasn't able to squeeze it in during my last couple days.

You are on my short list now though :001_Thank_You5:

If you have not been yet give me a call 086 575 4966 and I will arrange to show you some rooms, they are all full at the moment but you will get a better idea, of course there are photos on the website but better if you can see first hand.

Cheers Dave

Room 12 Aba 4 poster.jpg

Room 4A.jpg

Room 8 A a(3).jpg

IMG_0368 (Large).JPG

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Daveo: Where is your place located? What are the rates?

My mates staying at Robin's Nest and paying 10,000baht a month, cracking room.

Im staying here this august heard some good thing about it http://www.3sompattaya.com/

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice

This map may help.Business card map 1 copy copy (1).jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg