IGNORED

9 guesthouse rooms + minimart for sale

jackiethai

Finally, I have to sale my business because I have no time to take care it and I feel tired with customers.

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

9 guesthouse rooms.

Double shophouse ground floors.

Fully furnished and inventory for minimart.

Net Sale 1 million for all.

Bought 1.5 million.

Call 0897482743

check the detail of business in the website. I want to sale it quickly caz I feel tired with customers.

1 million ?

$, euro, yen, bht ?

dDo you have copies of the books to look over, any details of bookins etc.

Thanks

No Money, No Honey

Future Ex Pat

Would like to know a little more.

What is the rent per month?

Key money?

Staff cost?

Thanks

come on jacky they really gave you a hard time? I thought you were going to make it work. how much is the rent?

good luck with your other venture(s)

Rent is 45k and they have a atm machine that returns 5k so your looking at 40k amonth.

come on don't say he had bad reviews, that is bullshit one guy was not happy after staying there ( and that was a exceptional case)that happens everywhere. If you have nothing to say then you should keep quiete lol. I was one of the so called bad reviews and for me i do not stay in places you ca't smoke, i smoke like i chimney lol

i have seen this place on thaivisa ( i assume this is your place??? ) some guy called ivan is selling it for you there jacky and wants a bit more than you are asking........

good luck with the sale. I don't know wether the minimart is or is able to make money but there must be a guy who has the energy to make this place a proitable business

I would be interested if thailand wasn't so complicated to do business in so i am not yet prepared to do it lol

good luck

Edited by aras

Thank you all people. My business is make profit but I feel tired to explain or argue with some customers who are not happy with my room. Usually, this kind of persons are someone who stay in Pattaya short term.By this I mean they come often but stay not over 1 month. Some of them came from Phuket. Well, for someone who stay long-term here will understand my point that all problems here were unexpected but usually happen in Pattaya if you are not feel careful about your properties. ( YOur room )

Well, take a chance to talk to me if you are around in Pattaya. Then,you will know that I'm not a stupid business man. I try my best for my future life.

Check the detail of business at

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com